Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coaching Carousel

Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
    That's exactly what Penn State needed. Best of luck to Dean Jackson at Cornell, but I'll take the experience of Jeff Kampersal any day.
    Game changer for Penn State. As someone said, great guy, impeccable ethics, excellent coach.
    Maybe Princeton promotes Cara Morey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
      Maybe Princeton promotes Cara Morey.
      Maybe and I'm guessing he will recommend her, but they could probably do better. And Kampersal's other assistants haven't exactly flourished after leaving Princeton (i.e. Amy Bourbeau).

Comment

Buffalo State posted the head coach job this week

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEast33 View Post
          Buffalo State posted the head coach job this week
          Wonder where Moxley is going/went....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
            Wonder where Moxley is going/went....
            Stepping stone to somewhere. Maybe a conference with more than 5 teams. Lol.

Comment

Maybe and I'm guessing he will recommend her, but they could probably do better. And Kampersal's other assistants haven't exactly flourished after leaving Princeton (i.e. Amy Bourbeau).
              One of them has .
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                One of them has .
                Who? Halldorson was before Kampersal and no one in the last 10 years.....who am I forgetting?

Edit: Wait, I got it - Maci - duh. I was talking flourishing as a head coach but you are correct, he leveraged his one season at Princeton into a lateral move to Potsdam and a national championship.
                Last edited by HockeyEast33; 06-01-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post

On another coaching note, won't Dartmouth need an interim head coach next year now that Laura Schuler has been named the coach for Team Canada for the 2018 Olympics?
                  Dartmouth had advertised for an "Interim Assistant Women’s Ice Hockey Coach" that was for 2017-18 only.
                  It is my understanding Chris Cobb will be the acting HC next year.

Comment

Congratulations to Cara Morey - New Head Coach for Princeton University!!

https://***********/PWIH/status/874303217299058688

Comment

• Originally posted by SconniePuck View Post
                      Congratulations to Cara Morey - New Head Coach for Princeton University!!

https://***********/PWIH/status/874303217299058688
                      Great person. Really happy for her and great for Princeton to keep her.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Why is this strange news? Timing maybe, but PSU only recently filled their post.

Comment

Originally posted by Northbynorthwest View Post
                            Why is this strange news? Timing maybe, but PSU only recently filled their post.
                            But they had been looking for months. RPI is just starting now. Totally different situation. And PSU is a way more desirable job.

Comment

But they had been looking for months. RPI is just starting now. Totally different situation. And PSU is a way more desirable job.
                              More desirable because? Just like to hear your reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                                More desirable because? Just like to hear your reasons.
                                Far more resources, including, I suspect, those devoted to the coach's salary.

Comment

Working...
                                X