This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    This! Exactly!! I think that you and E.J. are the only ones here who get it.
    Um, okay......

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Am here waiting for the games to begin. Go UML. Said with minimal enthusiasm but given the circumstances...Did Nick say something? I must've been doing my nails or something 🙄
      I remember the good old days hanging at Game On and Boston Beer Works then stopping at Sully's Tap Room for a quick game of basketball and beer before watching the #1 seed UNH lose a heartbreak game to some team. Instead I'm home with a 6 pack that cost $9.99 instead of a draft for $12

Comment

• Originally posted by norbert View Post
        I remember the good old days hanging at Game On and Boston Beer Works then stopping at Sully's Tap Room for a quick game of basketball and beer before watching the #1 seed UNH lose a heartbreak game to some team. Instead I'm home with a 6 pack that cost $9.99 instead of a draft for $12
        Figured what the heck am in town for a convention. Hear ya about the beer price!!
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2017 Off-season: The Clash Question

Unless the luck of the Irish is real it will all be over for the boys from South Bend...and not a moment too soon!!
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Unless the luck of the Irish is real it will all be over for the boys from South Bend...and not a moment too soon!!
            I think it already is! btw...so I guess you didn't have to pay $40 to park...

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
              I think it already is! btw...so I guess you didn't have to pay $40 to park...
              Nope took the T in from the Pru...in fact left the car home altogether.
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Wish I had. I debated because whenever I take the T the first game goes forever (see previous posts on BU thread) and then the T isn't running when we get out.

Comment

What a swan song. ND completely given up and mailing it in.

Comment

Shots are 9-2 in the period. 2:36 left in game. UML power play now too.

Comment

Shots in 3rd: 11-3. Final shots: 41-20 (yikes). 5-1 final and not that close.

Comment

Sorry. Posting in wrong thread. Tough with this phone I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          Isn't McShane the guy who gave Umile his first D-1 job as an assistant at Providence in the '80's.
                          Yeah Providence!
                          Last edited by e.cat; 03-17-2017, 06:34 PM.
                          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Okay, so if UNH can once again be a league powerhouse and respected opponent on the national scene, how do we get the 1st and 2nd line players that are going to BC, UML and Providi? If UNH is rated one of the most beautiful campuses in the country, and our academic rankings are enviable, especially for its 50th rank for state funding, why aren't these primo recruits coming to campus? I would think that Durham and its location to the mountains, lake's region, and Seacoast far outweigh these other schools unless you're into the city lifestyle.....so is it just Souza doing the leg work? I'm sure that the firm handshake still means what it used to when meeting in someone's living room........but what happens before the kid gets to campus? How does UNH measure up online to these other schools? Website layout, videos popping off the athletic page with UNH's successful teams (of which we have many!), player interviews, why they chose UNH.....maybe this is where we need to strengthen our packaging......let's try and move our discussion to the positives......let's help and get the team's, yes women's also, that we want representing what we remember and know UNH can be! I have been having this discussion with former players.......we want to get UNH relevant again!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              I love it when women cut to the chase!
                              Pragmatic as usual.

Comment

Matias Cleland scores his first pro goal with the Wheeling Nailers after just signing with them st 3:30!
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X