X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2017 Off-season: The Clash Question

Originally posted by Felger View Post
    After a weeks worth of posts about how UNH needs to bring back former players, and recruit former player's kids, etc, I was more taken by the fact that a former Wildcat captain, (actually co-captain with Sean Coady) couldn't steer one of his star players to Durham
    PEA to UNH is not exactly a natural path academically.

The fact the Prudden, Caron, Larochelle followed that path years ago is just more indication of what engaged, brilliant recruiting and real buzz around a program can do.
    I went home with a waitress the way I always do
    How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
      Didn't remember that.

It'll be interesting to see how far Harvard goes this year and Lowell.
      I have both Harvud and UML going to Chicago in my bracket, with Norm's team getting the hardware that is missing at Lake Whitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        we ended up sitting a row directly behind the Collins and Saviano families.
        I'm sure you enjoyed that much more than sitting behind the Caron family
        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Don't look now but here comes NIIC...that Bjork kid tho...
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Just another in the long line of post-season "Umiliations", I'm afraid. Was Denver a year earlier or a year later?
            The 9-2 shellacking by Denver was a year later in 1995. Umiliation #2.
            UNH

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              Don't look now but here comes NIIC...that Bjork kid tho...
              I'm officially a Riverhawks fan tomorrow afternoon.
              UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                I'm officially a Riverhawks fan tomorrow afternoon.
                Me too (if I have to)....

Comment

The 9-2 shellacking by Denver was a year later in 1995. Umiliation #2.
                  Union got it handed to them 10-3 😳 Silver lining MV will prob get the Hobey...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    I have both Harvud and UML going to Chicago in my bracket, with Norm's team getting the hardware that is missing at Lake Whitt.
                    Yeah. I'm thinking Lowell too which doesn't sit well with me!
                    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      HokeyDad must be crushed!
                      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        Why should Vecchione get the Hobey? He, Aston-Reece, and TyK all ended up with 63 points, and Foo with 62 points. As Dan well elaborated in a post a few paces back, TyK's case is far more compelling than the others.

Comment

Well, BUh-bye, BU....looks like only one Hockey East team will make it Chicago.
                          UNH

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                            Why should Vecchione get the Hobey? He, Aston-Reece, and TyK all ended up with 63 points, and Foo with 62 points. As Dan well elaborated in a post a few paces back, TyK's case is far more compelling than the others.
                            Tell that to the Hobey voting public....Vecchione way out in front thus far with 27.4% of the vote.
                            UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              Right now he (MV) has the bulk of the voting (TyK is in 5th currently) but I know there is more to it than the fan vote. Hate to say it but I think the biggest issue is not playing for a winning team when it all comes down to it. Remember hearing that somewhere? Feel free to correct if wrong!! Of course I believe he should win it!!
                              Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-25-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Tell that to the Hobey voting public....Vecchione way out in front thus far with 27.4% of the vote.
                                Which counts for 1% of the vote
                                BS UMass Lowell 2015
                                PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X