Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BTHC Tourney '17: The Stands May Be Empty, But The Games Still Matter

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
    Hahaha love the rationalization there! If you actually believe this is good reasoning you are definitely a BigSix fan
    Perhaps the better answer will be seeing how far our conference goes in the NCAA's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Perhaps the better answer will be seeing how far our conference goes in the NCAA's?
      That it would!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        Honestly after watching the BC/Lowell and UND/UMD games tonight I am not optimistic that any B1G team advances very far. But I hope I'm wrong.
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Unreal how snakebitten the Badgers were today. (Completely forgetting to troll around Jones' back side or the slot doesn't help). Any semblance of a scoring touch and that's not coming close to going to OT.

ESU did a good job swarming the puck and getting active sticks around, but an active stick is never in short supply in Happy Valley.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Badgers should have won that one half a dozen times over in the overtime periods.

I was watching the Tech-BGSU game earlier, so I only saw the last couple minutes of regulation and overtime, but that was a really entertaining game.

Much respect to Penn St. for playing 4 games in 3 days and still capturing the title.

Comment

Sincere congratulations to both squads for their heroic efforts. That was a Championship Game worthy of the name. Everyone from the conference should take pride in tonight's action, whether you had a rooting interest or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                an active stick is never in short supply in Happy Valley.
                ouch...

Comment

Jones definitely hero of the game!

Comment

Congratulations Penn State!
                    "I find that the most trouble encountered with quotes on the internet is figuring out their authenticity"
                    -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      ...but an active stick is never in short supply in Happy Valley.
                      Right, because that has so much to do with the hockey program at Penn State.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
                        I don't want to hijack the thread. I didn't even think anyone would notice, I figured people would see my comment and look the other way.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

• Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
                          Hey, they're the ones that chose to wear the 409 stickers.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Hey, they're the ones that chose to wear the 409 stickers.
                            http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/dc/f4/penn-state-hockey-011615-getty-ftr-usjpg_14ozky0jkz4gm1me2yw7wsw2zu.jpg

I'll be cheering for the B1G to be well represented in non-conference/post-season play, with one exception where I hope they get blown out 409-0.

Comment

I hope ped state draws Minnesota and the rodents kill em 7-0.

Good luck mn and tosu
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                I hope ped state draws Minnesota and the rodents kill em 7-0.

Good luck mn and tosu
                                ^^ This.^^
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X