Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEA Semis: (1) UMass Lowell vs. (4) Our Lady of the Lake

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    There were just a handful of Fake Hockey East fans there in 2014 from what I recall during the semis. Not many made the trip obviously, not even their band and mascot. Not many local alumni from what one could tell either so the few that were there were probably player relatives or posers.
    I mean to be fair their band and mascot were at the NCAA basketball game....

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
      I mean to be fair their band and mascot were at the NCAA basketball game....
      Priorities!
      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
        Priorities!
        One would think a school like that would have separate pep bands (or at least be able to "split" them to get a semblance of a band shipping up to Boston).

Seriously, though...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          One would think a school like that would have separate pep bands (or at least be able to "split" them to get a semblance of a band shipping up to Boston).

Seriously, though...
          Not enough money at Notre Dame.
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            Not enough money at Notre Dame.
            Just goes to show how ridiculous it was to have a team from 895 miles away in your conference (I get it that out West there isn't much of a choice because things are geographically way more spread out).

Good riddance to Fake Hockey East!

Comment

Just goes to show how ridiculous it was to have a team from 895 miles away in your conference (I get it that out West there isn't much of a choice because things are geographically way more spread out).

Good riddance to Fake Hockey East!
              Exactly!
              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Gameday, folks!

Kick the Irish on the Irish day

Comment

. I'd go insane watching ND play all the time
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Actually they are not bad to watch. But Lowell is just completely dominating them and making them look like they are skating in quicksand. Their only chance anyway was for Petersen to steal one and that's not happening. Shots are 30-17 after two.

Comment

Actually they are not bad to watch. But Lowell is just completely dominating them and making them look like they are skating in quicksand. Their only chance anyway was for Petersen to steal one and that's not happening. Shots are 30-17 after two.
                      They played the 1st period in reverse, maybe credit should be given to Lowell and its not there typical style. Lowell does look really good
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

absolute total beat down. Nice job guys...............and the graphic about UML's last 5 years? very impressive, you have taken BC's spot as the dominant team in HE. 5 HE championship games in a row.........excellence

Comment

3rd period shots: 11-3. Final shots: 41-20 (yikes). 5-1 final not even that close. I was sitting on the end where UML shot twice and it looked as if the game was always in front of me (now let's hope the next game is the same way).

Comment

3rd period shots: 11-3. Final shots: 41-20 (yikes). 5-1 final not even that close. I was sitting on the end where UML shot twice and it looked as if the game was always in front of me (now let's hope the next game is the same way).
                            I'm hoping it's like that for 4 periods
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I hope we're there to find out! . (The team, I mean)

Comment

Working...
                              X