Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Open Wheel Racing 2017, more wings and tires

Re: Open Wheel Racing 2017, more wings and tires

Quote Originally Posted by solovsfett View Post
    Question: why does A.J. Foyt constantly **** talk Mario Andretti? He can't even talk about Gurney without taking a shot at Mario.

He sounds like a redneck fool. He's lucky Mario spent several years pursuing F1 or he'd be looking up the all-time wins list at M. Andretti.
    They have always feuded. Go find A.J.'s autobiography which was written a few decades ago. He trashes Mario all over the place there.

It has to do with A.J.'s perception of Mario being from the "wine and cheese" side of racing. Never mind Mario cut his teeth on the dirt tracks of PA and NY.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Holding court

Re: Open Wheel Racing 2017, more wings and tires

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    They have always feuded. Go find A.J.'s autobiography which was written a few decades ago. He trashes Mario all over the place there.

It has to do with A.J.'s perception of Mario being from the "wine and cheese" side of racing. Never mind Mario cut his teeth on the dirt tracks of PA and NY.
    I love them both. I just love Mario a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010 View Post
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Thread Information