• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017-18 commitments

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
    D Tom Bowe commits to Plattsburgh

He is a forward

Thomas Bowe F 6'1" 201 40-22-47-69-183 Aspen Leafs (RMJHL)

Comment

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
      He is a forward

1st time I have seen that league,could be a new recruiting ground??

Comment

He is a forward

My apologies. He put D in his Twitter bio, and tweeted earlier this month "lead the nation in points for a defender" so I thought he was a defenseman.

His Hudl profile does list him as both a center and a defenseman. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a Nick Jensen type who plays both positions while playing for the Cardinals.

Comment

My apologies. He put D in his Twitter bio, and tweeted earlier this month "lead the nation in points for a defender" so I thought he was a defenseman.

His Hudl profile does list him as both a center and a defenseman. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a Nick Jensen type who plays both positions while playing for the Cardinals.
          Seems odd that Plattsburgh got a recruit from a low end tier 3 league

Comment

It's all good, I went to Aspen's website and Elite Prospects and both listed him as a F but maybe he is a player who can play both.

Comment

Originally posted by Div3HockeyGuy View Post
              Seems odd that Plattsburgh got a recruit from a low end tier 3 league
              Not really they have got a couple players from WSHL which is like the RMJHL feeder leagues for the NAHL. You could always find a jem in those types of leagues. Kinda like when you have All-Stars like Jonathan Quick starting their pro career in the ECHL.

Comment

Not really they have got a couple players from WSHL which is like the RMJHL feeder leagues for the NAHL. You could always find a jem in those types of leagues. Kinda like when you have All-Stars like Jonathan Quick starting their pro career in the ECHL.
                throw Cam talbot in that mix as well..Alabama Huntsville,a few echl games, AHL,and then up to the Rangers now a star with the Oilers.

Comment

Geneseo adds a D1 transfer from Michigan Tech.
                  F Erik Pederson

https://mobile.***********/GeneseoHo...94224065998848
                  #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                    F Erik Pederson

From Michigan Tech to U. of Ontario Institute of Technology to Geneseo that is going to be some good frequent-flyer miles LOL

Comment

He's actually already played in the NAHL, too.
                      NAHL Career: 23gp, 2-3-5, 69pim, -17

In the RMJHL, his career line is (according to elite prospects):
                      61gp, 51-74-125, 249pim
                      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                      ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                      NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                      NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                      NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                      NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

I know one thing, He's going to have to change a few habits playing under Bob.

SEASON AWARDS BY SEASON
                        2014-2015 NPHL Cascade Cup Champion
                        2016-2017 RMJHL Most Assists (38)
                        RMJHL Most Penalized Player (163)
                        AWARDS BY LEAGUE
                        - NPHL Cascade Cup Champion 14/15
                        - RMJHL Most Assists 16/17
                        - RMJHL Most Penalized Player 16/17
                        - See more at: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player....MZOadI2K.dpuf

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                          F Erik Pederson

I've heard very good things about Geneseo's recruiting class for next year. Really looking forward to seeing them at the Northfield Savings Bank Tournament next year.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            I've heard very good things about Geneseo's recruiting class for next year. Really looking forward to seeing them at the Northfield Savings Bank Tournament next year.
                            yes and very little so far out of the land of Oz,and we need about 10-12 payers I believe, both Genny and Oswego lost a ton of scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              yes and very little so far out of the land of Oz,and we need about 10-12 payers I believe, both Genny and Oswego lost a ton of scoring.
                              What about the free tuition to NYS students??
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Three for Lake Forest College:

Joey Sardina - Red Oak, TX - 5'10"174 lbs - Springfield Jr. Blues - NAHL
                                http://nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=21055

Nolan Carothers - Castle Rock, CO - 6'1" 198 lbs - New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs - EHL
                                https://***********/NolanCarothers/s...89092258754560

Troy Nelson - Naperville, IL - 5'10" 152 lbs - New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs - EHL
                                https://***********/Tnellie17/status/844951118354546688

Comment

Working...
                                X