2017-18 commitments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hawk View Post
    With the Northeast Generals based in Alterboro, MA it will be interesting to see if the New England D1 and D3 teams recruit more NAHL players since they will only have to drive down Route 95 to see the Generals games against other NAHL teams. It should help balance the recruiting advantages the Midwest teams have recruiting in the NAHL.
    I believe the only NAHL teams coming to Attleboro are the other east coast NAHL teams.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 2017-18 commitments

I think its safe to say the D3 Hockey.com list isn't coming out this year. Too bad, I always looked forward to looking at it

Comment

Originally posted by Div3HockeyGuy View Post
        I think its safe to say the D3 Hockey.com list isn't coming out this year. Too bad, I always looked forward to looking at it
        They may be working on next yr's..

Comment

Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Funny stuff,they also had Oswego with the #2 class of 2016,if you look at production last year I would think that would not be correct......wait and see those #'s from jr do not always transfer over to the college game as has been discussed.
            Last edited by bakdraft21; 09-19-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Looks like Collins was released from the Caps but will have a Tryout with the AHL Hershey Bears,good luck to him..any word on Pelletier??

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                Looks like Collins was released from the Caps but will have a Tryout with the AHL Hershey Bears,good luck to him..any word on Pelletier??
                He is in camp with the Rockford IceHogs and shouldn't spend the year with them barring something crazy happening. He's on a full AHL deal.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  He is in camp with the Rockford IceHogs and shouldn't spend the year with them barring something crazy happening. He's on a full AHL deal.
                  Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Collins scores for the Bears on the PP in period 3 vs. Wilkes-Barre.

Comment

• Re: NE Prep Route

Not sure if this has been beat but Endicott has 10 (ten) D1 transfers and 1 from Platty.......

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        Not sure if this has been beat but Endicott has 10 (ten) D1 transfers and 1 from Platty.......
                        And are picked 1st by the CCC coaches. Bet that was a tough call.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          And are picked 1st by the CCC coaches. Bet that was a tough call.
                          thats going out on a limb huh

Comment

Working...
                          X