Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 81

Thread: 2017-18 commitments

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    241

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Here is what I have found for the SUNYAC recruits so far including the transfers for Geneseo

    Brockport
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Danny Rock F 5'9" 175 40-14-8-22-25 PAL JR Islanders (USPHL Premier)
    Shane Visnick F 6'1" 216 45-16-32-48-30 Hartford JR Wolfpack (EHL)
    Tyler Williams D 6'0" 170 20-1-10-11-12 Philadelphia JR Flyers (EHL)
    Joseph Romeo D 5'10" 187 47-5-17-22-16 New Hampshire JR. Monarchs (EHL)
    Ethan Solat F 5'10" 170 40-19-21-40-15 Syracuse Stars (USPHL Premier)
    Jeremy Solat F 5'10" 170 45-9-22-31-22 Syracuse Stars (USPHL Premier)

    Buffalo State
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Brendan Zack D 6'0" 185 47-17-30-47-40 Hampton Roads Whalers (USPHL Elite)
    Connor Minch G 6'5" 225 17-14-3-2.23-.918 Islanders Hockey Club (USPHL Premier)
    Paul Cerda F 5'9" 180 44-5-18-23-47 Okanagan Eagles (USPHL Premier)
    Vadim Vasjonkin F 6'3" 209 41-18-16-34-61 Philadelphia Flyers (USPHL Premier) Played for Estonia in the World Championships D1B

    Cortland
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Justin Schebel D 6'0" 172 27-1-5-6-12 Powassan VooDoos (NOJHL)
    Alex Storjohan F 6'0" 190 46-20-53-73-51 Kirkland Lake Gold Miners (NOJHL)
    Tommy Ritchie D 5'11" 190 29-4-6-10-18 PAL JR Islanders (USPHL Premier)

    Fredonia
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Victor Tracy F 6'2" 218 58-17-18-35-42 Kemptville 73s (CCHL)
    Tyler Riter F 6'1" 196 50-11-30-41-156 Burlington Cougers(OJHL)
    Jasper Korican-Barlay F 5'11" 165 38-5-11-16-20 (Split with South Shore) PAL JR Islanders (USPHL Premier)
    Tommy Martyn D 6'0" 165 45-4-16-20-24 Springfield Pics (USPHL Premier)
    Ryan Dunner F 5'10" 170 37-12-24-36-48 Hartford JR Wolfpack (EHL)
    Colin Valentine F 5'9" 168 46-14-19-33-62 Hartford JR Wolfpack (EHL)

    Geneseo
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Carson Kelley F 5'09" 170 57-16-34-50-97 Lone Star Brahmas (NAHL)
    Dylan Schoen G 6'0" 178 38-4-12-3.73-.913 Connecticut Nighthawks (EHL)
    Aaron MacKay G 6'0" 190 19-2-11-3.82-.903 La Ronge Ice Wolves (SJHL)
    Danny Bosio F 6'1" 185 48-27-32-59-6 Kingston Voyageurs (OJHL)
    Gordon Helmuth F 5'11" 181 52-20-30-50-144 New Jersey JR Titans (NAHL)
    Tanner Salsberry D 6'1" 205 13-0-5-5-12 Bentley Falcons (Atlantic Hockey) D1 Transfer
    Erik Pedersen F 5'9" 165 5-0-3-3-0 Univ. of Ontario Inst.of Tech (CIS) Originally committed to Michigan Tech but never played for them

    Morrisville
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Chris Vella F 5'10" 161 41-21-15-36-58 Dells Ducks (USPHL Elite)

    Oswego
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-T-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    David Richer G 6'1" 180 33-22-9-1-2.43-.921 Kingston Voyageurs (OJHL) 15-16 stats
    Dylan Mascarin F 6'1" 185 47-21-38-59-64 Wellington Dukes (OJHL) 15-16 stats
    Bryce Biller D 5'9" 173 15-2-5-7-7 Ottawa JR Senators (CCHL)
    Carter Allen D 6'1" 205 51-2-13-15-32 Wellington Dukes (OJHL)
    Tommy Horn F 6'0" 200 39-9-16-25-192 Johnstown Tomahawks (NAHL)

    Plattsburgh
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Mike Falanga F 5'7" 156 44-15-15-30-54 Islanders Hockey Club (USPHL Premier)
    Jimmy Poreda G 6'2" 205 45-14-19-2.95-.927 Connecticut JR Rangers (USPHL Premier)
    Richard McCartney F 5'10" 190 47-33-41-74-63 Philadelphia Revolution (EHL)
    Sam Schultz D 5'9" 165 56-2-22-24-39 Virden Oil Capitals (MJHL)
    Thomas Bowe F 6'1" 201 40-22-47-69-183 Aspen Leafs (RMJHL)
    Keaton Leininger F 6'3" 220 59-24-23-47-47 Dauphin Kings (MJHL)

    Potsdam
    Name Pos Height Weight F/D (GP-G-A-PTS-PIM) G (GP W-L-GAA-SV%) Former Team
    Jacob Juron F 6'3" 205 32-4-6-10-10 South Shore Kings (USPHL Premier)
    Paul Michura F 5'9" 170 38-15-19-34-44 New Jersey Rockets (EHL)
    Joseph Richardson D 6'1" 195 45-3-22-25-46 P.A.L. Junior Islanders (USPHL Premier)
    Joey Sollazzo F 6'1" 202 48-11-16-27-16 Cumberland Grads (CCHL)
    Jon Venter D 5'10" 170 45-3-12-15-22 Syracuse Stars (USPHL Premier)

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Geneseo, NY
    Posts
    93

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Also add Duggie Lagrone for Geneseo. He's a transfer from Colorado College who has been on campus but (I assume) isn't eligible to play until next season.

    http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=121955

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,938

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    wow looks like Genny is all over the map,someone is pounding the pavement for the ice knights....as for Lagrone,a D1 transfer can play immediately when going to a D3 school

  4. #64
    Proud supporter of Osmirwich hockey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northfield, VT
    Posts
    15,733
    Quote Originally Posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    wow looks like Genny is all over the map,someone is pounding the pavement for the ice knights....as for Lagrone,a D1 transfer can play immediately when going to a D3 school
    Not sure if those USHL games are the reason?

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oswego, New York
    Posts
    1,219

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Not sure if those USHL games are the reason?
    No. The USHL has no effect on College eligibility.

  6. #66
    Proud supporter of Osmirwich hockey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northfield, VT
    Posts
    15,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker28 View Post
    No. The USHL has no effect on College eligibility.
    Couldn't remember. Thanks.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    241

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    So I decided to put together what the lineups look like so far for some of the SUNYAC teams (Yea I had training for work so I had some time on my hands LOL)

    Plattsburgh (If you are wondering I did hear from a reliable source that Gavin Yates has left the team)

    Forwards

    Brady Pfaff
    Antoine Desnoyers
    Joe Drabin
    Pat Egan
    Noah Batis
    Cam Owens
    Cole Stallard
    Jesse Neher
    Schuyler Seyfert
    Nick Belger
    Ross Sloan
    Mike Falanga
    Richard McCartney
    Thomas Bowe
    Keaton Leininger

    Defensemen
    Jakob Engvall
    Philip Middleton
    Evan Lindquist
    Antoine Fournier-Gosselin
    Ayrton Valente
    Charles Barber
    Sam Schultz

    Goalies
    Joshua Davies
    Jimmy Poreda

    24 Players my guess is there are at least 4-8 more players coming
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

    Oswego

    Forwards
    Aaron Huffnagle
    Mitch Emerson
    Cameron Berry
    David Ferreira
    Josh Zizek
    Jody Sullivan
    Mitchell Herlihey
    Tyson Bruce
    TJ Sneath
    Eric Lipa
    Joey Scorpio
    Trent Durocher
    Jesse Farabee
    Tommy Horn
    Dylan Mascarin

    Defensemen
    Devin Campbell
    Charlie Pelnik
    Joey Rutkowski
    Chris MacMillan
    Kristoffer Brun
    Bryce Biller
    Carter Allen
    Max Novick

    Goalies
    David Richer
    Cedric*Hansen
    David*Jacobson


    26 players my guess is 4-6 more players
    Last edited by dmac1103; 06-13-2017 at 07:36 PM.

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,938

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by dmac1103 View Post
    So I decided to put together what the lineups look like so far for some of the SUNYAC teams (Yea I had training for work so I had some time on my hands LOL)

    Plattsburgh (If you are wondering I did hear from a reliable source that Gavin Yates has left the team)

    Forwards

    Brady Pfaff
    Antoine Desnoyers
    Joe Drabin
    Pat Egan
    Noah Batis
    Cam Owens
    Cole Stallard
    Jesse Neher
    Schuyler Seyfert
    Nick Belger
    Ross Sloan
    Mike Falanga
    Richard McCartney
    Thomas Bowe
    Keaton Leininger

    Defensemen
    Jakob Engvall
    Philip Middleton
    Evan Lindquist
    Antoine Fournier-Gosselin
    Ayrton Valente
    Charles Barber
    Sam Schultz

    Goalies
    Joshua Davies
    Jimmy Poreda

    24 Players my guess is there are at least 4-8 more players coming
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

    Oswego

    Forwards
    Aaron Huffnagle
    Mitch Emerson
    Cameron Berry
    David Ferreira
    Josh Zizek
    Jody Sullivan
    Mitchell Herlihey
    Tyson Bruce
    TJ Sneath
    Eric Lipa
    Joey Scorpio
    Trent Durocher
    Jesse Farabee
    Tommy Horn
    Dylan Mascarin

    Defensemen
    Devin Campbell
    Charlie Pelnik
    Joey Rutkowski
    Chris MacMillan
    Kristoffer Brun
    Bryce Biller
    Carter Allen
    Max Novick

    Goalies
    David Richer
    Cedric*Hansen
    David*Jacobson


    26 players my guess is 4-6 more players
    Oswego I am sure you will not see a few 2 or 3 of the forwards back..As for Mascarin he was a recruit last yr and didnt show up,so not sure about him, as for Richer the goalie I believe he was on campus last yr and impressed some people when he skated.And as Lou posted there will be 3 /4/5 more probably coming in..

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    241

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Here is Geneseo so far, I don't remember a time when Genny, Oswego, Buffalo and Plattsburgh all had big question marks in Net and Fredonia, Brockport, Cortland, Morrisville and Potsdam did not.

    Geneseo

    Forwards
    Tyson Empey
    Conlan Keenan
    Joe Serpico
    Devin Brink
    Zach Lynes
    Anthony Marra
    Andrew Romano
    David Szmyd
    Sotiris Athanasopoulos
    Liam McDermott
    Arthur Gordon
    Carson Kelley
    Danny Bosio
    Gordon Helmuth
    Erik Pedersen

    Defense
    Mitch Ferguson
    Brendan Flanagan
    Pat Condon
    Teddy McCabe
    Braxton Bilous
    Cam Russell
    Tanner Salsberry
    Duggie Lagrone

    Goalies
    Devin McDonald
    Aaron MacKay
    Dylan Schoen

    26 Players my guess 4-5 more coming in
    Last edited by dmac1103; 06-14-2017 at 02:53 PM.

  10. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    241

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Oswego I am sure you will not see a few 2 or 3 of the forwards back..As for Mascarin he was a recruit last yr and didnt show up,so not sure about him, as for Richer the goalie I believe he was on campus last yr and impressed some people when he skated.And as Lou posted there will be 3 /4/5 more probably coming in..
    I wondered if they were going to lose anyone, mainly because I am sure they came in last year knowing it was going to be a battle getting playing time with all the upperclassmen and if they waited until this year they would have a better chance. Mascarin I left him on just in case he did magically appear LOL It seems most teams usually had 30 players or more on the rosters so I am assuming there would be more for all the teams recruiting or transfer wise. It seems to be a slow year for leagues or recruits to post their choice.

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,938

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by dmac1103 View Post
    I wondered if they were going to lose anyone, mainly because I am sure they came in last year knowing it was going to be a battle getting playing time with all the upperclassmen and if they waited until this year they would have a better chance. Mascarin I left him on just in case he did magically appear LOL It seems most teams usually had 30 players or more on the rosters so I am assuming there would be more for all the teams recruiting or transfer wise. It seems to be a slow year for leagues or recruits to post their choice.
    agree,last few yrs we would have known about most recruits by now,this yr seems very close to the vest,as Lou posted must be a fight for a few good top remaining D1/D3 type recruits..

  12. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    I don't know about you guys but I'm dying for D3Hockey.com's commitment list to come out. Anybody with an inside scoop on when it's going to be released?

  13. #73
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Louisville, CO
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by Div3HockeyGuy View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I'm dying for D3Hockey.com's commitment list to come out. Anybody with an inside scoop on when it's going to be released?
    IDK I feel like its usually out by this time of year.

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by OSU2010 View Post
    IDK I feel like its usually out by this time of year.
    I think its safe to say he's not doing the list this year hahaha

  15. #75
    Nate LePage, Siena '13 CARDS_rule_the_Burgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    3,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Div3HockeyGuy View Post
    I think its safe to say he's not doing the list this year hahaha
    They have already commented that it's coming, and the problem is that there's more info available than ever before and they want to properly vet that information before publishing.

  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
    They have already commented that it's coming, and the problem is that there's more info available than ever before and they want to properly vet that information before publishing.
    Oh ok good to know

  17. #77
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,938

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Kids will be on campus in a few weeks, then I guess we will know and "the list"will be old news....but I guess better late than never

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    87

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    To Oswego- Tanner Spink, Cornwall Colts, CCHL.

  19. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,938

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    Quote Originally Posted by coasttocoast View Post
    To Oswego- Tanner Spink, Cornwall Colts, CCHL.
    yes he committed about 6 weeks ago looks to be a nice pick up,we will need several more come the next few weeks..

  20. #80
    Here every day
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    rome,n.y.13440 usa
    Posts
    6,021

    Re: 2017-18 commitments

    If he's anything like his twin brothers Tyson and Tylor who went to Colgate, you've got a good one !!
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •