D3 championship weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
    Well if you say so it must be true. Not on the sauce (although maybe I should be when I read some posts). Most of us on here are very opinionated, myself incuded, and I'm fine with that. I just didn't appreciate the immature name-calling nor did I think it was necessary so I repaid him in kind. Not my finest work, admittedly, but in this case I just don't care. Maybe he's a GAC fan and was simply in a bad mood after the tough loss. I believe he's actually a Plattsburgh fan though, and I'm sure he's the reason they made it to the championship game, so I guess his self-righteous sh*t doesn't stink.
    Take a deep breath dude. Everything will be ok.
    UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
    NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
    Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Re: D3 championship weekend

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
      Dude. Lay off the sauce. It confused me as well. I don't know why you would ridicule someone for looking at the trusted site in college hockey scores. I thought it was weird that it said 3pm start time and had the final score posted, but thought "'maybe the game time was wrong". And yes....you were being a dick. If you weren't before...you definitely are now. It's ok. It happens to every one now and then. (See my next post)
      Thanks Jackets! Couldn't quite understand what was appearing on College Hockey site. They're usually THE source for scores, etc. Good it's straightened out. Great final today! Could the west finally win a championship?? Gonna be good!! (Ignore the idiot behind the curtain!)

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
        Thanks Jackets! Couldn't quite understand what was appearing on College Hockey site. They're usually THE source for scores, etc. Good it's straightened out. Great final today! Could the west finally win a championship?? Gonna be good!! (Ignore the idiot behind the curtain!)
        Well you know who I'm cheering for!
        UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Take a deep breath dude. Everything will be ok.
          Ok dude. I'll do as you say dude. Thanks for your input dude. You rock dude. Enjoy today's games dude. They should be fun to watch dude. Have a great day dude. Lol.
          Last edited by shelfit; 03-18-2017, 09:39 AM.

Comment

What's the spread and over under for today's Championship game? Platty beat them 5-0 last time the played (11/26/16). Opps, my bad 4-3 ot win for Plattsburgh 1/7/17
            Last edited by Call It; 03-18-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit
              Hey SeymoreDick than a hooker on a Friday night, the games are at 3pm and 7pm Eastern time today. Enjoy!
              The third place game on the men's side was done away with several years ago....thoughts ???

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                Ok dude. I'll do as you say dude. Thanks for your input dude. You rock dude. Enjoy today's games dude. They should be fun to watch dude. Have a great day dude. Lol.
                It must be rough being this fragile.
                UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
                  What's the spread and over under for today's Championship game? Platty beat them 5-0 last time the played (11/26/16). Opps, my bad 4-3 ot win for Plattsburgh 1/7/17

Spread is -4. Over under is 27.
                  UWS Ladyjackets

Comment

As a person who wanted Gustavus to lose and didn't watch the game....looking at the box score...seems like Gustavus ran out of gas and couldn't keep up anymore. 😜😜
                    As someone who was at the game, Gustavus had to spend the last 10 minutes of regulation and most of OT killing off penalties.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

I think Middlebury might have put up a better fight against Plattsburgh than Norwich could muster yesterday, but big Bill's team choked on their home ice in the end costing themselves the chance to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        As someone who was at the game, Gustavus had to spend the last 10 minutes of regulation and most of OT killing off penalties.
                        GAC's goalie was awesome! Looked like Katie Burt all over again.

Comment

Love Lupi! She's a treat to watch!

Comment

Sheeran is unbelievable!

Comment

Lewicki is ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                                The third place game on the men's side was done away with several years ago....thoughts ???
                                I don't mind the 3rd place game, especially for the seniors that get to take their final curtain call in front of family and friends of their program.

Comment

Working...
                                X