Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hockey East Quarterfinals: Vermont (6) @ BC (3) 3/10-3/12 - Round Three!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East Quarterfinals: Vermont (6) @ BC (3) 3/10-3/12 - Round Three!

Glad I saved the $9.95 tonight. Can't help but wonder if this is a York vs Sneddon situation mostly. BC seems to know exactly what VT is going to do before we do it.

Comment

Originally posted by VTALUM View Post
      Glad I saved the $9.95 tonight. Can't help but wonder if this is a York vs Sneddon situation mostly. BC seems to know exactly what VT is going to do before we do it.
      Wow 10-0 in 4 periods of hockey. I had high hopes for this team. One of the best regular seasons in a long time.

Comment

3-1 now, but I think you can stick a fork in us, cuz we're done.

Comment

Where/when did UVM get all these fans?

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
            3-1 now, but I think you can stick a fork in us, cuz we're done.
            Perhaps the "ice is broken"! Come back like the hoops team....

Comment

Brady shaw always a punk

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                Perhaps the "ice is broken"! Come back like the hoops team....
                yeah, didnt realize youze had won now 21 in a row. That's awesome. I always thought it was cool when you guys made the NCAA, been a pretty good basketball program for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                  If BC was trending down in February.. woof.. UVM in 2.
                  I know it's poor etiquette to quote oneself, but BC sure showed me lol

Looking like we'll be seeing you in the semis, barring a UNH upset tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                    I know it's poor etiquette to quote oneself, but BC sure showed me lol

Looking like we'll be seeing you in the semis, barring a UNH upset tomorrow night
                    lather, rinse, repeat.........................and you're cool to quote yourself in that context, IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X