Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2017 Official #NotMyBracket Thread

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
    This (18-14) was not Syracuse's year. 4 lost scholarships=Hello NIT. Could be a rough couple years.
    Not convinced that the next couple of years will be rough; there's a lot of talent on this team.

Thing is, Boeheim can't get them to mesh. He has Thompson on the low blocks as a viable option, Gillon and Battle to drive/dish, but all he "coaches" is to run the floor and jack-up threes.You can't win consistently that way.

It's possible that Hopkins will install a better general game-plan, but I kinda doubt it. He seems like a sycophant.
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-10-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      Typical Fish. Show hes wrong and he runs for the hills... lol
      Umm, no, more about you being a gas-bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        Umm, no, more about you being a gas-bag.
        Run Forrest Runnnnnn

With regards to Endicott being ranked #10 last season….

Beyond stunning; I thought it was a typo. 14-7-1 with a #45 SOS?

What could possibly be the committee's rationale..? I want what they're smoking!
        …so 1 more conference loss, but played a tougher NC schedule last year and now Endicott is FOR REAL because they are in your KRACH. But last year you wanted to “puff puff pass” with the committee for even considering to rank them? By the way, Endicott has a KRACH SOS of 57 this year. 12 worse than last year.
        Last edited by PSUChamps2001; 03-10-2017, 08:25 PM.
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Run Forrest Runnnnnn

With regards to Endicott being ranked #10 last season….

…so 1 more conference loss, but played a tougher NC schedule last year and now Endicott is FOR REAL because they are in your KRACH. But last year you wanted to “puff puff pass” with the committee for even considering to rank them? By the way, Endicott has a KRACH SOS of 57 this year. 12 worse than last year.
          21-3-2 isn't comparable to the 14-7-1 I was referencing when you (sadly) wasted more of your finite minutes on Earth digging-up that old post... But since when do you ever address win % vis-a-vis SOS, or parse such things in any other rational manner?

Next time will be the first time.

Comment

21-3-2 isn't comparable to the 14-7-1 I was referencing when you (sadly) wasted more of your finite minutes on Earth digging-up that old post... But since when do you ever address win % vis-a-vis SOS, or parse such things in any other rational manner?

Next time will be the first time.
            They weren't 21-3-2 when you were singing their praises princess. They also played Bowdoin, Colby, Tufts, and Babson last year compared to Neumann and Norwich this year. They at least had a WIN over a quality opponent last year. They were 17-3-2 the same time this year as they were last year compared to 14-7-1. So I say again, a couple games (in which they played on paper and on ice a tougher schedule) from one year to the next is the difference between wanting to *puff puff pass* with the committee and calling them a legit team??
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Where are those Chinese hackers when you need them...?😂😂😂😂😂
              LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                Where are those Chinese hackers when you need them...?😂😂😂😂😂
                In the Duck Soup.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

All we need is another venomous poster from the West to chirp in and we could have 3 people tossing insults at each other.
                  2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                  2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                  2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                  2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                    All we need is another venomous poster from the West to chirp in and we could have 3 people tossing insults at each other.
                    You're one to talk.... maybe you should drop some more insults to Webb....
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

You're one to talk.... maybe you should drop some more insults to Webb....
                      Don't believe I made any intentional insults - perhaps some of my irony was misinterpreted, but I'm way too old to intentionally insult anyone. As a matter of fact I find that frustrating to read
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                        It's super cute to see how mad Norwich fans are. Your playing the lowest seeded team and then the 4, what are you scared of facing a good program? I know Oz is not scared of **** and ready to take on everything in its path.

P.S. The invasion of Green that follows Oswego **** near everywhere they go is sure to be on tap in the event we have to play.
                        Maybe Oswego threw the game tonight because they were scared to play Norwich in a week? Just trying to apply your thought processes to tonight's results...

Comment

They weren't 21-3-2 when you were singing their praises princess. They also played Bowdoin, Colby, Tufts, and Babson last year compared to Neumann and Norwich this year. They at least had a WIN over a quality opponent last year. They were 17-3-2 the same time this year as they were last year compared to 14-7-1. So I say again, a couple games (in which they played on paper and on ice a tougher schedule) from one year to the next is the difference between wanting to *puff puff pass* with the committee and calling them a legit team??
                          Never sang their praises, cupcake. I don't even know where Endicott is, nor do I care. i just trust the KRACH and the (usually identical) RPI as a general rule. Neither is perfect, but there's some objectivity there, anyway... (You can Google "objectivity" if your Mama lets you use her computer again.)

Anyhoo, how did Platty make out tonight? I forgot to check. And did lowly Endicott get toasted? I rely on you you for the alternative facts.

Thanks!
                          Last edited by Fishman'81; 03-11-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Never sang their praises, cupcake. I don't even know where Endicott is, nor do I care. i just trust the KRACH and the (usually identical) RPI as a general rule. Neither is perfect, but there's some objectivity there, anyway. (You can Google "objectivity" if your Mama lets you use her computer again.)

Anyhoo, how did Platty make out tonight? I forgot to check.
                            A lot better than Utica....
                            Remy Babineaux
                            remyb616@gmail.com
                            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

A lot better than Utica....
                              One game better isn't exactly "a lot". But whatever helps you cope is OK with me.

Comment

One game better isn't exactly "a lot". But whatever helps you cope is OK with me.

Didn't know I was having an issue coping. LoL pretty pleased with the year after the first half, but thanks lol
                                Remy Babineaux
                                remyb616@gmail.com
                                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                                X