X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Good Morning, Lodge!

Fun time last night with Dillo and Hoven.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Happy Easter Lodge!!

RFAlph and MEUSA? are you there?
      I didn't feel like posting my Yawn message.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Got a call from my brother at work today...we were kind of busy so I couldn't answer it. Get a message in a group text a few hours later that he is engaged.

Happy for him, but really not looking forward to the inevitable questions I'm going to get from family.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Got a call from my brother at work today...we were kind of busy so I couldn't answer it. Get a message in a group text a few hours later that he is engaged.

Happy for him, but really not looking forward to the inevitable questions I'm going to get from family.
          Happy for your bro! I feel ya for your situation, though. You know what's up.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Happy for your bro! I feel ya for your situation, though. You know what's up.
            Compounding matters...one of our cousins got engaged a few weeks ago too.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Compounding matters...one of our cousins got engaged a few weeks ago too.
                    I think I'd prefer that situation over my current one.

If I take a sick day, I immediately have co-workers asking/spreading rumors that I'm pregnant.

I show up at Easter with the in-laws where a cousin noting the the 2 month old and parents arriving states, "just one more cousin to go" and then stares down Mr. wT and I.

I thought I was done with this crap when my bro had kids. My mom stopped asking the "when are you gonna settle down and have kids?" 8 years ago when my nieces were born.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                      Haven't gotten the email phish scam, but did receive a call saying I had a package addressed to my PO Box from Canada, but they needed a physical address to deliver (UPS). But I don't know of any packages I have coming from Canada, weird.
                      That might be an actual thing, UPS won't deliver to PO Boxes. Call them back and ask for a tracking number then track it yourself at ups.com and go from there.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        I thought I was done with this crap when my bro had kids. My mom stopped asking the "when are you gonna settle down and have kids?" 8 years ago when my nieces were born.
                        Parents and grandparents may stop pressing the issue, but there will be at least one extended family member, who you only see a few times at year, who will never shut up about it.

Comment

If I take a sick day, I immediately have co-workers asking/spreading rumors that I'm pregnant.

I show up at Easter with the in-laws where a cousin noting the the 2 month old and parents arriving states, "just one more cousin to go" and then stares down Mr. wT and I.

Tell them you're having a giraffe and it's going to be awhile.
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                            Tell them you're having a giraffe and it's going to be awhile.
                            lol. I am totally going to use that!
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

I sent out an email on Thursday to a manager with an attached file that contained some unparsed data messages, used as part of the process to explain out two computer applications relate to one another. Today I received a reply from a contractor asking if there's a way to parse out the data, to make it more digestible for [Insert company name here], the provider of our future trust accounting system. So I reply that, yes, there is a way, and attached a parsing guideline for the data messages.

This contractor then came to meet with me in person, and says, after I told her what to do, "This is too tedious, I'll just send them what you sent me and let them deal with it." Me, thinking to myself, "Had you asked for the data already parsed, I could've provided that to you." Instead, I replied, "That sounds like a plan."

I'd done more than asked already by that point, and I have plenty on my plate to go through the process of running the many queries that would've been needed for the data involved. Man, oomph dat.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I like the line of- how bad would you feel if you found out we were having difficulties and you are asking why we aren't pregnant.

Good evening Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X