X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I got the same message except my package only weighs 41.00 lbs. Interestingly, it was shipped on Friday 4/13/2017, but Friday was 4/14/2017.
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    What the hell?
    It's a phishing scam. If you look at the URL in the "Track Now" button/link, it's listed as itcorp.co/SoOnAndSoForth...

And the receiving location is Oscoda Twp, MI.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      It's a phishing scam. If you look at the URL in the "Track Now" button/link, it's listed as itcorp.co/SoOnAndSoForth...

ZOne of mine the URL said no.email

Comment

I got one of those, too. I'm at my parents' place tonight and just checked their email to see if they got it. As of now, they haven't. Need to make sure they don't click on something.

Comment

Aren't all of you USCHO Extras members?

I haven't seen it. Doubt I will.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Aren't all of you USCHO Extras members?

I haven't seen it. Doubt I will.
            I am, but I'm not sure it's something that's truly active anymore. I've not seen a charge to my Visa in two or three years now, and I can't add an avatar. Still, I see no ads, and that's without employing an ad blocker on my PC for this site.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I had it happen right after I had ordered something. Then I got 'notices' from other carriers.

Nightly night nocturnal ones!

Comment

Extras went **** up a few years ago. Discontinued by USCHO. All I'm saying is that it's possible their email database is why all of you are getting these emails. Seems like a stretch but not unpossible.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Extras went **** up a few years ago. Discontinued by USCHO. All I'm saying is that it's possible their email database is why all of you are getting these emails. Seems like a stretch but not unpossible.
                  Nope, I have family who have gotten them

Comment

Hmmm. Weird.
                    Code:

Comment

and the email I use for this is not the email it came on

Comment

Exactly
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hmmm. Weird.
                          I haven't gotten one. Dillo got one (and he's not an Extra).

Long day today, but hella fun. Started off at Ansari's with the beer group, so much beer trading (the owner is a member, so he doesn't care if we bring in stuff). Low-key at first, then some folks starting opening their bottles to share with others; rare stuff/expensive stuff (think: $60-$80 25oz bottles, secondary market value). Then the owner gave out a couple of his home-brewed stouts, called "Double Barrel Don't Worry About It." Very fun time.

Then headed about an hour north to drop off some stuff to another member of the group who couldn't make the event today, met up with Armadillo at Blaine Church. Found out he and Lady were going to hangout, was invited to come along. "SURE! Where?" Well, just a couple miles from WHERE I JUST CAME FROM. Whoops. Oh well, worth it.

Hope all of you have a happy Zombie Jesus Day!
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's been over 20 years since Wurtsmith AFB closed. The locals must be getting really desperate.

Comment

Haven't gotten the email phish scam, but did receive a call saying I had a package addressed to my PO Box from Canada, but they needed a physical address to deliver (UPS). But I don't know of any packages I have coming from Canada, weird.

Comment

Happy Easter Lodge!!

RFAlph and MEUSA? are you there?

Comment

Working...
                                X