• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Google squirrels and slinky - YouTube.
    Ha! I was right! Yeah, science! /BreakingBad
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge! On board my flight to Chicago. And yes, there is a baby. Not screaming at the moment. That may change.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Good morning Lodge! On board my flight to Chicago. And yes, there is a baby. Not screaming at the moment. That may change.
            Has that ever NOT changed?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Made it as far as Eau Claire last night. Got drunk here. Oops.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Made it as far as Eau Claire last night. Got drunk here. Oops.
                So you drove for 90 minutes and got drunk along the way. At this rate, you should reach Chicago by Saturday.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Good Morning (west coast time) Lodge!

Comment

I really get a kick out of this one aspect of my job right now. I'm working a project to migrate our applications to Windows 10, and a number of testers assigned to it are production workers who get a chance to show they're capable of more. I'm sort of acting as the project manager, though I don't get the title or pay bump (insert grumbling here).

At any rate, some of these testers are really trying to impress their bosses and my team as we have a couple openings, and this one guy tried to be exceptionally thorough on the test script he submitted to me, saving a copy to the project's SharePoint site. The file name he used was too long, adding the term "Regression_Script" and "[ABCD]_Automation" as the application name. I think this one guy was a little devastated when I had to correct him that "Automation" wasn't part of the application's name, and he made the file unusable because of that.

For those who may not know, Microsoft limits you to 255 characters for a filename, and that includes the file path/location as part of the name. So if the server name, paths and sub-paths take up 215 characters, you're limited to 40 characters for your filename. It amazes me how many Millennials don't know that when they grew up with the tech ingrained into their daily lives.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Won't be able to see the first game tomorrow. Was denied PTO a few weeks back. Couldn't pull any strings, either. Depending on how work goes, might head to local watering hole for the night game.

Apparently a really good Pink Floyd tribute band is playing at a (somewhat) local brewery this Sat....but that overlaps with the title game. Undecided on how to go about that situation.

Supposed to be a gorgeous weekend, too. Summer is coming, cannot wait.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge, from Terminal 2 at MSP. Way too early as usual. Uber was super quick to the airport.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge! No hockey that counts for me almost made it....

Comment

Sleet and freezing rain here. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X