X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I thought so too. Then I came to a brewery instead. Whoops.
    This. And then my buddy visiting from WI called me, and ended up visiting with him and his family for the evening. So I accomplished nothing today. Except getting a little sunburned, hanging out with soh/Vera/Yager/MeanE/Biddy.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why is global warming everywhere except New England
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Why is global warming everywhere except New England
        Because it's "climate change", not necessarily warming.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Because it's climate change not weather.
          Ftfy
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Not sure. I just gave them my cc number. We'll see what I get.
            You should get a navy blue suit that is specifically modified to your giant status. If it isn't, let us know right away.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

You should get a navy blue suit that is specifically modified to your giant status. If it isn't, let us know right away.
              Reminds me, gotta dry clean my suit. Haven't worn it since bbdl's wedding, I don't think....
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I gave them my giant sizes and didn't get an error message, so should be all good.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I gave them my giant sizes and didn't get an error message, so should be all good.
                  I've broken every system for suits. They have to manually enter the numbers.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Ftfy
                      I won't be happy until it starts raining garden snakes
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Trying to help plan a family reunion. It is frustrating because one person wants to have the central point be at one place, another wants at different location. It was a pain just to confirm dates of the get together. No one realizes that people have to put in time off at work to make it possible.
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

If you think family can be ungrateful in situations like this try coaching a kid's baseball/hockey/soccer/etc. team. Amazing what people will beech about.
                          Even worse when it's family doing it. My son played baseball in the same league as several of his cousins. At some family gathering my sister-in-law starting complaining about her son's coach and was going on and on and on complaining about minor things that would not bother a sane person. When she took a breath I looked at her and said "I will let Jim [guy who ran the league] know you're interested in coaching and/or volunteering to help the league" and walked away.

So that shut her up quickly....and thankfully for kids in St. Paul she never did step up to the plate (so to speak). It's also why, when I was coaching, I never drafted either of her kids. They were very good players & my son is close with his cousins but way too much baggage.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Morning.

I'm in Virginia right now. She's not that great .

Asheville is a fun town. About 4 hour drive from my house.

No idea where else I'm going this year. Could be just about anywhere.
                            Did you get to experience tornado warnings?

Back to the real world. Wonderful week- watched lil race (new PR- yay) wandered Williamsburg, got stuck in a tornado watch, ate a bunch of great places, walked my feet off.

Exhausted. Came home to snow all over It was 68 earlier today....

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Just found out tonight that my longtime childhood neighbor, who got divorced a couple years ago, finally sold his house, and will be moving away. Awesome guy. Sad story. Had lived there for at least 30 years. My parents are now the longest tenured residents in the cul-de-sac, by far.

Also found out that a former neighbor, who funny enough I played softball against in later years, has died from a brain tumor. He was 55.

Yeah, not a lot of good news from the neighborhood tonight.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X