This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I bought an external HD to back up all my pics/music. They are rather inexpensive for the storage, and a good insurance policy, in case of a crash. I recommend that route. I want to say a terrabyte cost me about $100.
    I have one. I just can't figure out where my music is to move it over.

Holy crap, it's noon. Haven't gotten up off the couch yet. Need to get moving.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      I have one. I just can't figure out where my music is to move it over.

Holy crap, it's noon. Haven't gotten up off the couch yet. Need to get moving.
      1 and I still have an errand to run. Sigh. This 'retirement' thing has really screwed up my sense of urgency

Comment

I need an adult!

(Tech/BGSU for the Broadmoor to OT.)
        Last edited by Twitch Boy; 03-18-2017, 08:31 PM.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Go to the O'Reilly Auto Parts site, and do a part search for "121G".
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Tech/BGSU now headed to 2OT.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

If BGSU scores on this 4 on 4 you might actually see a genuine riot in Ho-ton.

Comment

IT'S OVER!

WE ARE CLANGING AND WE ARE WHOOPING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61z8Mirfss

Comment

Evening, Lodge. After meeting up with many folks from the beer group I'm in at Ansari's, I had mentioned it earlier (which is GREAT, btw. DELICIOUS food), ended up with soh and Vera (and bbdl/wife) and hit up some local taprooms. Good times, good food, and good beer. It's been a lonnnnnnnnnnnng day.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT!!!!!!
                    3 Championchips in 5 yrs. Not bad and beating BC feels rather good.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      HHT!!!!!!
                      3 Championchips in 5 yrs. Not bad and beating BC feels rather good.
                      I just hope the gear is decent...

----

I'm trying to figure out how to outfit a 9x12 bedroom (I'd have to check the real dimensions) with the idea that I'd rent it out to an adult. Any thoughts on maximizing the space use? I'll probably get a bed with drawers in it but I think I can only get away with a twin sized bed and so on... maybe that's the way it'll be.

I can't do anything on anything until after the frozen four because my finances are really tied up... but I want to plan.
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                        I just hope the gear is decent...

----

I'm trying to figure out how to outfit a 9x12 bedroom (I'd have to check the real dimensions) with the idea that I'd rent it out to an adult. Any thoughts on maximizing the space use? I'll probably get a bed with drawers in it but I think I can only get away with a twin sized bed and so on... maybe that's the way it'll be.

I can't do anything on anything until after the frozen four because my finances are really tied up... but I want to plan.
                        Unless I'm missing something, "here's the space. Deal with it as you wish, as long as you conform to my lease/contract terms I signed."
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Unless I'm missing something, "here's the space. Deal with it as you wish, as long as you conform to my lease/contract terms I signed."
                          I don't want it to suck. I dunno.
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                            I don't want it to suck. I dunno.
                            Just saying that let them deal with the setup. Don't worry about size of bed, dresser, etc.

Comment

*HT.

My heart is broken. Division III Women's National Championship. Our girls were 20.7 seconds away from a national championship on our home ice against the 3x defending national champions. We were on the power play to close regulation. They pulled their goaltender....and scored a SHG to tie things with 20.7 left in the 3rd. We took a penalty in OT and gave up the game winner. 10 seniors (including 5 All Americans) had their careers end on that note. And when you get to know the players and their families, it makes it even worse.

Time to rebuild.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                *HT.

My heart is broken. Division III Women's National Championship. Our girls were 20.7 seconds away from a national championship on our home ice against the 3x defending national champions. We were on the power play to close regulation. They pulled their goaltender....and scored a SHG to tie things with 20.7 left in the 3rd. We took a penalty in OT and gave up the game winner. 10 seniors (including 5 All Americans) had their careers end on that note. And when you get to know the players and their families, it makes it even worse.

Time to rebuild.
                                Oh man. I don't know the words. That sucks, dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X