This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

I'll probably be buying the 2014 Civic I'm driving this year. Not certain yet.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      I need to figure out what's going on with the water in my home. It's all tasting very salty, like the water softener is putting in too much salt or not removing it during the softening process. Drinking the water started to taste a little funny a couple days ago, and yesterday it became downright awful. I can't imagine the salt used in water softeners is good to ingest at such high quantities.
      Sperm? Or sperm'ish?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Happy Friday Lodge. Already got one side eye from a co-worker (where's your green??). Seriously, for the past 5-6 months I've been wearing red for a reason. Not that I wear green when BU doesn't have a game, but still. Shut it all of you.

OK, big meeting at 10am, then need to keep my brain occupied to distract me from the stress I will encounter later this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Sperm? Or sperm'ish?
              Well, the water's still clear. I can't comment as to the taste of the one, but the water is salty.

Looking online, the salty taste can sometimes be caused by running water to a faucet during the recharge. I may have had my dishwasher going during that last recharge cycle. This is just all the more irritating because the softener is new as of this past fall.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Happy Friday Lodge. Already got one side eye from a co-worker (where's your green??). Seriously, for the past 5-6 months I've been wearing red for a reason. Not that I wear green when BU doesn't have a game, but still. Shut it all of you.

OK, big meeting at 10am, then need to keep my brain occupied to distract me from the stress I will encounter later this evening.
                "Do I look Irish to you?"
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Wearing blue today.

Not Irish. When I was a kid my Mum would have fits if I said I wanted to wear green. "You are a Scot!! Not Irish". If one was wise, one did not pursue further. (Mum's mum had a serious thing against the Irish).

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Good Morning Lodge!

Wearing blue today.

Not Irish. When I was a kid my Mum would have fits if I said I wanted to wear green. "You are a Scot!! Not Irish". If one was wise, one did not pursue further. (Mum's mum had a serious thing against the Irish).
                    Well, your mum's mum can.....ok, I won't say it.

Slainte to all! Hitting up church today, hopefully the manager is there so we can have a toast. He's direct from Skibbereen Ireland. Really cool guy. Then settling in for the Gophers game.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I wonder how crowded all the airport bars are going to be today. Good thing I don't care to find out.

Even better, maybe this is the day I see someone get kicked off an airplane for being an amateur!

Flying to TPA later and driving down to Port Charlotte to visit my grandparents for a weekend. Therefore, no Houghton trip for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I wonder how crowded all the airport bars are going to be today. Good thing I don't care to find out.

Even better, maybe this is the day I see someone get kicked off an airplane for being an amateur!
                        And most of them will be the pilots!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Good Morning Lodge!

Wearing blue today.

On my memories on Facebook this morning I saw a post that from last year where someone wanted to pinch me for not wearing green and I asked them if I could slap them upside the head for not wearing blue and white on March 25th. That's Greek Independence Day, in case you were all wondering.

Comment

Funny thing is, St. Patrick wore blue.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Well, your mum's mum can.....ok, I won't say it.

Slainte to all! Hitting up church today, hopefully the manager is there so we can have a toast. He's direct from Skibbereen Ireland. Really cool guy. Then settling in for the Gophers game.
                              Dumb question here - how the * does one pronounce Slainte?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Dumb question here - how the * does one pronounce Slainte?
                                Slahn-tcha

Comment

Working...
                                X