• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Good Morning, Lodge!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

s'upp y'all
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Morning Lodge
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Some land came up for sale, and I have first option on it. Quickly trying to line up financing for $450k...
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Some land came up for sale, and I have first option on it. Quickly trying to line up financing for $450k...
            mookie would think a contract for employment at chipendales would go a long way to satisfying that that belt buckle and those boots would fill up the tip buckets toot suite

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              That they are, jailing the people in the name of trying to protect people from themselves.
              Aren't they trying to save my tax $ from having to rescue the idiots, plow around them, or drive around them if EMS? Unfortunately the Darwin principle isn't allowed to play out. They won't let them freeze to death (cranky today)

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Must have been preemptively cranky. Was supposed to be going to PA to see lil run at Temple. 2:45P, they cx the meet. Just got in under the wire to cx my reservations for hotel. Sigh. Reordering my whole weekend. I am not good at change.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Aren't they trying to save my tax $ from having to rescue the idiots, plow around them, or drive around them if EMS? Unfortunately the Darwin principle isn't allowed to play out. They won't let them freeze to death (cranky today)

Good Morning Lodge!
                  Then announce, as part of the advisory, they're at their own risk. Or is that a one-way ticket to the bread line for a politician?

Looked up the totals, had a light-to-moderate snowfall of 20 inches here. I guess there's a video going around of a guy that went snow boarding in Saratoga being pulled by a car.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Then announce, as part of the advisory, they're at their own risk. Or is that a one-way ticket to the bread line for a politician?

Looked up the totals, had a light-to-moderate snowfall of 20 inches here. I guess there's a video going around of a guy that went snow boarding in Saratoga being pulled by a car.
                    It looks bad for elected officials to have dead people in stranded cars all over their roadways. They could bill people for these saves, like have been proposed (enacted?) with mountaineers stranded after an avalanche or blizzard after warnings had been issued.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

thinking of doing a week roadtrip for april school vacation with the kiddies. going to head towards ATL and see the new ballfield vs the padres or the washingtons. then trying to decide between driving to memphis and/or nashville. any feelings one way or the other there? on the return mookie wants to make a side stop in french lick in to see the birthplace of larry joe bird. then will head back through pitt and see the nyy play the buccos.

mookie needs to know which tn city is preferred. granted he will be with the kids. certainly going to bbq non stop. both minor league teams are on the road, which bites. preds are playoffs so can't schedule.
                      maybe do a night at each then....

Comment

I've never been to Memphis but I really enjoyed Nashville. You should see if the Preds will be in the playoffs while there and go see old friend Colin Wilson!

les - not going to go to the Garden?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          I've never been to Memphis but I really enjoyed Nashville. You should see if the Preds will be in the playoffs while there and go see old friend Colin Wilson!

les - not going to go to the Garden?
                          Now that lil is staying home I am. I was supposed to be in Phili

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X