X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Irish War Cry, and Thunder Snow for 2nd. Needless to say, I was way off. At least I got a decent mint julep out of it.
    I knew the full name, I was #FAILING at being sarcastic.

Comment

yawn!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Moving forward with the purchasing of the new home. Next stop: inspection. Love the place and location.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
            Good Morning, Lodge!

Moving forward with the purchasing of the new home. Next stop: inspection. Love the place and location.
            Congrats!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Yeah, nobody expects the Irish to win anything, and with reason.
                I'll drink to that.

Congrats, LWB! That's @#$%ing awesome!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Congrats!
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                  I'll drink to that.

Congrats, LWB! That's @#$%ing awesome!
                  Thanks! That really is @#$%ing awesome! It is a townhouse so I do not have to do yard work or shovel.
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Congrats LWB! I went to see a condo this afternoon. I like. Don't LOVE IT love it, but could see myself there. Not going to get into a bidding war over it. I'm meeting my real estate agent tomorrow night to see it (he couldn't join me this afternoon).

Last Thursday the owner of the unit above me came here as I have stains on my ceiling in the second bathroom. Turns out it's an old leak, he's going to take care of fixing it in the unit and then redoing my ceiling. No huge rush as it's a small stain, but I wanted it taken care of early rather than later. Then he said "We need to discuss the noise." Because I've complained to the management company about the people renting that unit. I told him I don't want to be "that neighbor" and I know they're a family with two toddlers. Still, it's affecting my quality of life. I'm not as annoyed with the running back and forth, except for when it woke me up on Saturday morning at 7:43am. It's the constant banging and dropping of stuff. I know it's the kids playing with stuff, but I wish they could come down to my place to hear it. I told the guy that I'm happy to have a conversation with them but I didn't want to go directly to them. He texted me to let me know he called them and told them I would reach out. We'll see what happens. I don't want to have them fined. I want them to realize that sound really travels. Probably a useless excercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Congrats LWB! I went to see a condo this afternoon. I like. Don't LOVE IT love it, but could see myself there. Not going to get into a bidding war over it. I'm meeting my real estate agent tomorrow night to see it (he couldn't join me this afternoon).

Last Thursday the owner of the unit above me came here as I have stains on my ceiling in the second bathroom. Turns out it's an old leak, he's going to take care of fixing it in the unit and then redoing my ceiling. No huge rush as it's a small stain, but I wanted it taken care of early rather than later. Then he said "We need to discuss the noise." Because I've complained to the management company about the people renting that unit. I told him I don't want to be "that neighbor" and I know they're a family with two toddlers. Still, it's affecting my quality of life. I'm not as annoyed with the running back and forth, except for when it woke me up on Saturday morning at 7:43am. It's the constant banging and dropping of stuff. I know it's the kids playing with stuff, but I wish they could come down to my place to hear it. I told the guy that I'm happy to have a conversation with them but I didn't want to go directly to them. He texted me to let me know he called them and told them I would reach out. We'll see what happens. I don't want to have them fined. I want them to realize that sound really travels. Probably a useless excercise.
                      You might be surprised. I went over to my next-door neighbor's apt, because ALL THE BASS at 11pm at night. They were courteous, mindful, and understood. Haven't heard a peep from that apt since, during non-noise hours. And honestly. barely a peep during noise hours.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ralph - you didn't have to post!! I literally got an email response from Rogie - he is who I told you I was going to ask.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Ralph - you didn't have to post!! I literally got an email response from Rogie - he is who I told you I was going to ask.
                                The reason that I sent you the e-mail originally was that it wasn't public knowledge, so I could not post it. When Noresmen posted it on the RPI Off-Season thread it became public knowledge, so I could ask the entire BU contingent. Of course, so far only Rogie has responded, and as you know he hadn't heard.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X