This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Meh HT. PWR implications only. Might have saved us from the Bracket Of Death, though.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Grand Rapids wins. Huzzah!
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

OT hockey for SCSU @ UNDies. A couple gems from the UND announcing duo:

"If you'da thought that this would turn into a shooting match, you'da thought 'no way!'"

[at with 5:26 remaining in the 3rd, tied 5-5] "This next goal, it could be the winner here tonight!"

And the color analyst, who's giving us these pearls of wisdom, also sounds like he's talking through a hot dog while giving his best Fargo impression.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

*HT. Couldn't watch, was at the Bolts game. Had a cigar in the cigar lounge while the game was going on, so that was kinda neat.

Comment

HHT. Wondering where this team was all season. Nice to see them skating hard in the 3rd period (even with a 2 goal lead).

May have destroyed PSU's pairwise this weekend. Will see them at the Joe on Thursday for the B1G tournament.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              HHT. Wondering where this team was all season. Nice to see them skating hard in the 3rd period (even with a 2 goal lead).

May have destroyed PSU's pairwise this weekend. Will see them at the Joe on Thursday for the B1G tournament.
              PSU ain't that good. They padded the first half of the season. That being said, no way I thought you'd sweep 'em. Congrats!
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good night for my school! HHT and HBT!!

Hockey finished off SCSU in OT to sweep the series, and the Men's basketball team won the Big Sky Tournament and will be going to the NCAA Tournament for the first time in school history!!
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Denver beats CC 4-0 for a sweep. Senior Evan Cowley--the Pioneers back-up goalie--shut out Omaha last Saturday and CC this evening. Denver wins its 13th straight game.
                  sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Still no power at work, so I stayed here assembling a cabinet that would go over the toilet today. another couple of cube shelves, some artwork hung up and we're in business here.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

HHT but it wasn't pretty. Now probably need to win one game at the NCHC tournament to make the national tournament.
                      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                        HHT but it wasn't pretty. Now probably need to win one game at the NCHC tournament to make the national tournament.
                        As fun as it would be, I'd rather not be in the bracket of death in Fargo. So, do whatever you can, and we'll do the same.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge!

#1 seed and going into 3rd game to get to the next round. Ugh.

ANd snowmageddon is coming. Hang on to your milk and TP

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Good morning Lodge!

#1 seed and going into 3rd game to get to the next round. Ugh.

ANd snowmageddon is coming. Hang on to your milk and TP
                              Let's see. Ground Hog Day was February 2. Add 6 weeks which is 42 days makes it March 16 (requiring math ). It looks like the storm will make it easily.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X