X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Good Morning Lodge.

Mookie should check out JN Cooking on YouTube. Very attractive Vietnamese lady making yummy Asian foods.
    yum
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Good morning Lodge!
      Snopocalypse is upon us. I can barely see the shed about 30ft away.

Comment

I got up when my alarm went off this morning at 6:20 to see that it started snow already. Two hours before they said it would. I moved my car to the T garage across the street. Thought I could sleep in a bit but did it right away. Good call as its real bad out there now.

Les - did you lose power last night? My brother lives close to you and my SIL posted on Facebook that there was a loud boom and they lost power about 9:30 last night. I guess a transformer blew or something. I called my folks and they were OK, they live on the other side of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I got up when my alarm went off this morning at 6:20 to see that it started snow already. Two hours before they said it would. I moved my car to the T garage across the street. Thought I could sleep in a bit but did it right away. Good call as its real bad out there now.

Les - did you lose power last night? My brother lives close to you and my SIL posted on Facebook that there was a loud boom and they lost power about 9:30 last night. I guess a transformer blew or something. I called my folks and they were OK, they live on the other side of town.
          Nope. All is good.... so far

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Good morning Lodge!
            Snopocalypse is upon us. I can barely see the shed about 30ft away.
            Yeah, from what I hear the Congressional Budget Office says if the storm keeps up much longer twenty-four million people won't be able to see their sheds.
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

House hunting is fun.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I this version of ERMAGAHD SNOWMAGEDDON was kind of a dud. It changed to wet, slushy freezing rain much sooner than it was supposed to. I feel like we only got 4-5" of snow. I hope roads get cleaned up overnight as I need to drive in to work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  I this version of ERMAGAHD SNOWMAGEDDON was kind of a dud. It changed to wet, slushy freezing rain much sooner than it was supposed to. I feel like we only got 4-5" of snow. I hope roads get cleaned up overnight as I need to drive in to work tomorrow.
                  a little over 14 in then more sleety stuff. Could have been more and the sleety stuff compacted it. Huge winds. Lost small tree limb. Not the 24 inches they were pondering. Can't say I am sorry.

Comment

Good Evening Lodge. Quite the snowstorm we're having, even for our standards. Just a travel advisory here, but the southern tier counties have bans.

Although some dude is racing around the streets in a snowmobile... I must say, that gave me a chuckle...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Good Evening Lodge. Quite the snowstorm we're having, even for our standards. Just a travel advisory here, but the southern tier counties have bans.

Although some dude is racing around the streets in a snowmobile... I must say, that gave me a chuckle...
                      Travel bans are silly. (Weather induced)
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

Work continues to be hell, but NewBoss (basically, he's middle management, making sure things are "efficient" and he's been hands off so far) told me that they are interviewing like crazy, and "making some other moves." The latter part is the interesting part. DHeadBoss, thankfully, isn't micromanaging the workload, because he's too busy running the building. LadyBoss (my direct boss, who took DHeadBoss's position) is off this week, she's working to get me the 24th off because hockey. She's been a good boss so far.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Travel bans are silly. (Weather induced)
                              That they are, jailing the people in the name of trying to protect people from themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                That they are, jailing the people in the name of trying to protect people from themselves.
                                Darwin can't do his job if we protect the idiots from themselves.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X