• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Good Morning, Lodge!)
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      All I got from that DC video was that they need to work on fixing the infrastructure.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Happy Friday. I'm the only one on my team here today. Two are off volunteering (like I did last Friday), two work from home on Fridays. My boss is here. She's leaving at noon and told me to go home early. Yay! Don't mind if I do!

les, heading up to your neck of the woods tonight to stay at my folks' place. My niece graduates from UML tomorrow morning. Why do they have graduations at 9am???? She said doors to Tsongas Arena open at 8:15. I'm going to have to drop my mom and dad off and then go park. Her party is tomorrow night. Naturally, I realized this week I did not have any idea what to get her for a gift. So, I'm taking her to Vegas in August! I'll be there for work for a conference which ends on a Thursday. Decided to stay the weekend and fly her in. She can drink and gamble now. Should be fun. #coolauntie

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Good morning Lodge. Happy Friday. I'm the only one on my team here today. Two are off volunteering (like I did last Friday), two work from home on Fridays. My boss is here. She's leaving at noon and told me to go home early. Yay! Don't mind if I do!

les, heading up to your neck of the woods tonight to stay at my folks' place. My niece graduates from UML tomorrow morning. Why do they have graduations at 9am???? She said doors to Tsongas Arena open at 8:15. I'm going to have to drop my mom and dad off and then go park. Her party is tomorrow night. Naturally, I realized this week I did not have any idea what to get her for a gift. So, I'm taking her to Vegas in August! I'll be there for work for a conference which ends on a Thursday. Decided to stay the weekend and fly her in. She can drink and gamble now. Should be fun. #coolauntie
                Can you be my aunt?
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Maybe they're doing more than one shift?

I don't think my graduation was that early by any means... it also wasn't until the first week of june
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

This has turned out to be Tuesday #5 this week.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I think my graduation was 9 or 10 in the morning. Shoot, get it done and out of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        I think my graduation was 9 or 10 in the morning. Shoot, get it done and out of the way.
                        More time for drinkin'!
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                        X