X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    I found out when one of my FB friends shared the link.
    Tell us about Oct 28 1994 and the polite conversation
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Tell us about Oct 28 1994 and the polite conversation
      Bwahahaha! I believe the it was politely worded threats of dire consequences accompanied by cold as ice stare and dead silence afterwards.

He missed my friend's rehearsal dinner and wedding a few yrs before that- was supposed to come and never showed to rehearsal dinner. (before he had a cell phone) They were playing Army and one of their guys had tendons in their wrist severed when he got run over by a skate. Army traveled with a field surgical unit set up. They set up in his training room and put the guy back together. I was seething- no way to know where he was. Then he cx showing to the wedding the next night- something might happen to one of the guys. Talk about uncomfortable. I was in the wedding party. He was supposed to sit with me, etc. the friend was not happy or understanding. Not a good moment

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Didn't see it Goodwill toward all men and all that
        Speak of the devil- lil texted me about a FB conversation re BC needing to be in the Tournament Championchips- Guess who was commenting to a deluded BC fan.... I couldn't resist replying

Comment

Congrats to Mr. les.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Howdy. About to jet off to Detroit for the weekend, had to go get a final couple games at JLA. Didn't want to have to miss Lightning games, because I'm a STM, so naturally it works best with Tampa up in Detroit.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Howdy. About to jet off to Detroit for the weekend, had to go get a final couple games at JLA. Didn't want to have to miss Lightning games, because I'm a STM, so naturally it works best with Tampa up in Detroit.
              Enjoy. Was looking at tickets for the final couple of weeks, not sure I can stomach $200+ to sit in the rafters (or $400+ for lower bowl).

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                It's like the dillweed that MTU has every year who wears shorts to class as soon as the temp hits 30 in the spring. Thinks he's being sooooo funny.
                The entire time I was at SCSU we had this one guy who would never wear a winter coat. All year long he was in shorts and a shirt. When it got really cold he'd wear a hoodie sweatshirt.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Happy Friday, lodge. Best of luck to all of your teams playing this weekend (except those playing in Manchester...they can suck it).

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                    Happy Friday, lodge. Best of luck to all of your teams playing this weekend (except those playing in Manchester...they can suck it).
                    Hummmmh! ::with jaw jutting out and arms crossed like a kindergartner::

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Enjoy. Was looking at tickets for the final couple of weeks, not sure I can stomach $200+ to sit in the rafters (or $400+ for lower bowl).
                      Got lucky, both games this weekend lower bowl on blue lines for less than $200 each. Definitely understand not wanting to burn that much as the end gets closer though.

Comment

Not sure why people think my Opposite Girl power work on BU. They don't, as this game will attest. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Not sure why people think my Opposite Girl power work on BU. They don't, as this game will attest. Oh well.
                          Come again?
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Paging Opposite Girl- has someone checked to see if her heart is currently beating or is it stopped until the final buzzer? Holy crap!

Comment

I knew I should have stayed home and watched by myself. No offense les, but two stupid UML fans in the BU thread and one ******* here at T's totally jinxed us. Guy here at T's said "Just like I planned! Flying to Fargo tomorrow!" 30 seconds later UND scored. Did I mention he's an *******? Because he is. ****ing two goal lead. I'm so ridiculously ****ed right now.

Sorry for the swearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Come again?
                                I hate when I'm right.

Comment

Working...
                                X