X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #190: Springing Forward

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Wow. That is a lot of stuff in one weekend.
    Agreed. I dread if grandma dies and the funeral is this weekend. Matt and I have plans to do some shopping for our MiM trip (Memphis in May), but nothing that can't be rescheduled. The sale of my dad's practice is happening regardless as it has been planned for months.

I should get my butt to the store to grocery shop so that I can come home and read in this dreary weather since I've been looking forward to it (ordered 3 books that should arrive today), but instead I'm reading here and playing with the Disney vacation calculator (I may take Matt away for his birthday to Disney for Food and Wine festival and Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party if the cost is right).

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Thoughts heading to you and your family 'ewe.

Home sick today. Usually when I get sick it goes from head to lungs. This time it went from lungs to head. More than likely stressed induced. Either way, just relaxing.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        And when she sees how much money we're saving by doing it ourselves, we'll be back to the slow renovation process.
        I'd still recommend paying someone to mud and tape
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Do you have tickets?

Comment

We just had a Tuesday on a Monday here in the office. We're supposedly a team of 8 people, down three people due to all them finding different jobs in a short mount of time. One of our guys is on PTO today and tomorrow, and a couple of us are sick and showing up because the department would be royally hosed if we both missed work the same day.

Add to that, a data transmission system received an update over the weekend and it didn't go as smoothly as one would hope. It's the big dividends payable date of the month today (normally the 25th of any month, or the first business date after the 25th), and the system upon which our dividend information arrives is the one that had the upgrade. Add to that, some other people (end users) who screwed up how they get data long ago, and were able to get by based upon pure dumb luck, lost out when this update happened, so we heard about it from them because we almost weren't able to place our mutual funds trades on time today - huge market risk.

All of that came crashing down upon my team's collective head at 8:45AM today, and about an hour ago it was finally laid to rest. It's fun to have the Director of Trust Ops having a little chat with your boss in the middle of a work day like that, let me tell you.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Do you have tickets?
                Yep! Upper level so I won't get on TV () but I'll be saving 120 bucks.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                  I should get my butt to the store to grocery shop so that I can come home and read in this dreary weather since I've been looking forward to it (ordered 3 books that should arrive today), but instead I'm reading here and playing with the Disney vacation calculator (I may take Matt away for his birthday to Disney for Food and Wine festival and Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party if the cost is right).
                  I've been doing this a lot lately too, but rather than Disney, I mess around with Matrix ITA by Google for flight searches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Do you have tickets?
                    I'm pretty sure I will need them...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                      Agreed. I dread if grandma dies and the funeral is this weekend. Matt and I have plans to do some shopping for our MiM trip (Memphis in May), .
                      think mookie is doing nashville and skipping memphis.

joe wants to stop and see a robert e lee museum in arlington natl cem on day one (good friday). figure after that to head to richmond to sleep. then drive to tampa saturday and stay there 3 nights. get up tues and head to atlanta to see the new park while they play the nats. up early and do the quick trip to nashville for wednesday and check that out and sleep there. walk around in the morning and eat then head to mom's in pittsburgh for thurs & fri nights. then return home saturday to rest up for the kids to return to school.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

A lot of sucky news going around. Sorry, folks.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

****, bummer news all around here. I thought it was bad enough today dealing with a favorite client who had to put her beloved dog to sleep last week. Luckily the Boss happened to run into her last week at Zingermans and gave me a heads up about that. That would have really sucked stepping into that personal emotional bubble without knowing that had happened. Knew it was coming because she's been worried about it for at least 2 years, and Tiggs was an old puppy then. Still sucks to have to deal with it.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X