This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

I know I blow my wad every time I talk about Legion, but episode 7 may be the finest hour of television to air off HBO.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I dare you to watch Vice this week and not get a tear in your eye watching he story about bionic implants.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So Taken on NBC doesn't totally suck. Good enough to pull me in for at least another episode or two.
        Code:

Comment

Grimm's series finale is this week. Probably for the best, as the writers painted themselves into a corner last year and it's been awkward resetting some of the character arcs for this last mini season.

Still was an enjoyable ride, seasons 2-4 were above average on the entertaining scale.

Comment

The Catch is pretty fun mindless entertainment with some decent eye candy.

Season two has been better than season one so far.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Grimm's series finale is this week. Probably for the best, as the writers painted themselves into a corner last year and it's been awkward resetting some of the character arcs for this last mini season.

Still was an enjoyable ride, seasons 2-4 were above average on the entertaining scale.
              Agreed. Enjoyed the show, but its time is up.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                The Catch is pretty fun mindless entertainment with some decent eye candy.

Season two has been better than season one so far.
                Needs more Miss Pattimore!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Good news everyone. BTN is showing a video game march between Illinois and Maryland. :-/
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Good news everyone. BTN is showing a video game march between Illinois and Maryland. :-/
                    If it makes you feel better, everyone of those kids has a scholarship.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      What is a video game march?
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        "... but if you hum a few bars..."
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Schitts Creek is pretty funny. Gotta love Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara together

Comment

Watching some of the season 5 episodes of Breaking Bad that are on AMC now. These are so **** good, it is crazy...I think I appreciate them more after a few years and the whole show has sunk in a bit. Just simply the best that has ever been on TV.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Watching some of the season 5 episodes of Breaking Bad that are on AMC now. These are so **** good, it is crazy...I think I appreciate them more after a few years and the whole show has sunk in a bit. Just simply the best that has ever been on TV.
                              I've watched the series as a whole 3x over, and a couple choice eps more than that. The little things in that show are so awesome.

Halfway through Rectify's latest season (Netflix streaming). It's really improving this season. It was good, not great, before. Now that it is delving REALLY deep into the characters, REALLY deep, it's gotten a bunch better. Underrated series, IMO.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Match
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X