X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

Finally got to this week's Saul.

Would have been an all-time witness meltdown if A Few Good Men didn't exist.

Still good though.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Friday night 10pm is death row.
      Blue Bloods does very well in that slot. Of course, it's a CBS show, and that demographic is usually home watching TV on a Friday. I am sometimes. I dvr it. I love me some Tom Selleck.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Blue Bloods does very well in that slot. Of course, it's a CBS show, and that demographic is usually home watching TV on a Friday. I am sometimes. I dvr it. I love me some Tom Selleck.
        It is a solid show...The Stache (Selleck) rules!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          And I bet it's (relatively) cheap to produce and I bet CBS owns it.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

And I've already seen a couple of righty Facebook posts about the "Hollywood liberal media shutting down good entertainment because it dares go against their agenda!"
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              And I've already seen a couple of righty Facebook posts about the "Hollywood liberal media shutting down good entertainment because it dares go against their agenda!"
              No surprise. All those folks read from the same Drudge sheet of music, which Flag helpfully provides us every day.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                That's where I first heard about it. Someone I know seems to share or like everything Ben Shapiro posts.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  and I actually learned a useful life lesson from one of those shows: "when a man wants to apologize to another man, he asks for that man's help."
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    and I actually learned a useful life lesson from one of those shows: "when a man wants to apologize to another man, he asks for that man's help."
                    Why do I hear that line in Tom Selleck's voice? It sounds exactly like something from Blue Bloods.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Why do I hear that line in Tom Selleck's voice? It sounds exactly like something from Blue Bloods.
                      I hear that line in 1958's voice.

If a self-important, emotionally constipated man wants to apologize to another self-important, emotionally constipated man he should ask him for help.

The rest of us just apologize.

FOAD, John Wayne.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

haha when Maher said, "Dove: Great Personality" I lost my s**t.

Comment

Oh my god. New Rules is usually good, but that was one of the best lines in a while.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Oh my god. New Rules is usually good, but that was one of the best lines in a while.
                            "Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk" is one of the best jokes I've ever heard. Dr. Mrs. loved it too.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Oh my god. I almost forgot that one. I just told my roommate that one because she wanted to know what was so funny. She thoroughly enjoyed it.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

With David Lynch (made one of my favorite films ever Mulholland Drive) reviving Twin Peaks on Showtime this Spring I am finally watching Twin Peaks. Watched the pilot last night. Also have the Twin Peaks prequel movie recorded waiting for me to finish the original series.

SNL was great last night. Never heard of HAIM but very good. Spicey and Trump. Looking forward to Katy Perry and The Rock next week.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X