• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Remember to watch Jeopardy! tonight!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31....96&oe=5969B7C5
    Well done
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Groucho Marx
    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
    Ron White
    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
    Milo Bloom

Comment

Remember to watch Jeopardy! tonight!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31....96&oe=5969B7C5
      Woot! We're rooting for you. Nice job today.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
        Woot! We're rooting for you. Nice job today.
        Stupid time zones...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          Stupid time zones...
          Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            Sorry
            My fault for coming here, won't make the same mistake tomorrow. Impressive answer on Final Jeopardy for sure.

Comment

Thanks everyone! It was surreal watching that, I knew what was going to happen and I think I was the most nervous. I'll be honest, I didn't remember 80% of that, you're in such a weird state of mind.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Only 3 minutes into S5 E1 of The Americans and they certainly didn't waste time with their first *** moment.

Comment

Thanks everyone! It was surreal watching that, I knew what was going to happen and I think I was the most nervous. I'll be honest, I didn't remember 80% of that, you're in such a weird state of mind.
                  You looked a lot more together than most contestants. Congrats -- I hope you beat Jennings' record, he's insufferable. Plus, you know, The French Rage Arena Complex Lynah Rink Restoration Fund. See Beeej for details.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 03-08-2017, 09:22 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    You looked a lot more together than most contestants. Congrats -- I hope you beat Jennings' record, he's insufferable. Plus, you know, The French Rage Arena Complex Lynah Rink Restoration Fund. See Beeej for details.
                    No my hand is definitely shaking during the interview portion. I think I got a little more comfortable in Double Jeopardy though.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Rot roh.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ok, that was a pretty strong start for The Americans.

Comment

So Legion...I'm hooked, love digging through what's going on with David.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Ok, that was a pretty strong start for The Americans.
                            Yes, yes it was. Watched last season's finale as a refresher, then the premiere of this season. Dis gon' be gud.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Yes, yes it was. Watched last season's finale as a refresher, then the premiere of this season. Dis gon' be gud.
                              I've never seen Fargo, but the teasers they kept airing during the Americans looked good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I've never seen Fargo, but the teasers they kept airing during the Americans looked good
                                I don't have ads. I have the season pass from Amazon. No commercials (except one, before the ep starts; this one was for that new series with the old school actresses, don't recall the names, because I don't care).
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X