This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

This show will stand up really well over time.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      It is. You will not be disappointed.
      The songs are amazing...when her grooming for her date forces the rapper to re-evaluate how he treats women I literally howled laughing! Then her song about banging the dude from Tinder was even better!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is this on Netflix? I wonder if it's up my alley.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Is this on Netflix? I wonder if it's up my alley.
          Yes!

Comment

Ok, I'll have to check if out. I trust you and handy on shows.

Well, as soon as I'm through with Archer.
            Code:

Comment

Ok, I'll have to check if out. I trust you and handy on shows.

Well, as soon as I'm through with Archer.
              If there is one thing to trust handy and myself on, it's tv shows!

Comment

I started watching 13 reasons why...hard to watch but addicting. I'd probably make older teens watch if I had any

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I started watching 13 reasons why...hard to watch but addicting. I'd probably make older teens watch if I had any
                  I keep meaning to watch that but I feel I am never in the right mood...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I keep meaning to watch that but I feel I am never in the right mood...
                    It's like black mirror. There will never be a right mood, but you should still really watch

Comment

God, black mirror. You pegged it. There really isn't a perfect time to watch, just a least worst time.
                      Code:

Comment

God, black mirror. You pegged it. There really isn't a perfect time to watch, just a least worst time.
                        Yup. One of the best shows on tv, but very hard to watch.

Comment

Ok it is just usual sitcom fair but **** if the Goldbergs doesnt make me laugh! Every Jew who grew up in the 80s will have PTSD flashbacks
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Ok it is just usual sitcom fair but **** if the Goldbergs doesnt make me laugh! Every Jew who grew up in the 80s will have PTSD flashbacks
                            i have plenty of them and I'm not Jewish, wish my wife liked it as much as I do, but she doesn't really find it funny at all.
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Sometimes it's just the right cultural references. Fresh Off The Boat does a great job with random 90s callbacks, even if I'm not Asian.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Sometimes it's just the right cultural references. Fresh Off The Boat does a great job with random 90s callbacks, even if I'm not Asian.
                                The shirts Adam wears randomly are great! The cultural references are just perfect! And well...Murray is a fatter less bald version of my dad!

I also love that they show actual video clips of the family that are similar to the episode during the credits

I need to watch Fresh Off the Boat...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X