This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

You are right...Showtime only works if you have a Roku type device. (you dont need a login you can buy it for $10.99)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So the most economical option is a Roku stick + the monthly Showtime package...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        So the most economical option is a Roku stick + the monthly Showtime package...
        That is what I would suggest...I wont lie I love the Roku so much I bought a Roku TV!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Sounds like they were playing fictionalized versions of themselves because in real life I am pretty sure they dont hate each other at all. (which is what makes the episode funny)
          Jensen and Jared are very good friends. Part of the joke is just what you said, they were playing the absolute worst version of themselves. Jensen's trailer had a 300 gallon aquarium. Jared's house looked like something Liberace would have lived in. It was completely ridiculous. The best parts of that episode were Misha though, effing hilarious.

Another great moment in the show is when they are on a tour bus in Hollywood. The guide says "Now we are arriving at the lot that contains the Gilmore Girls set. Hang out and may get to meet some of the stars!" Jared gets uncomfortable and gets off the bus as fast as he can.
          Last edited by state of hockey; 05-19-2017, 12:34 AM.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Black List Finale - Awesome.
            Blind Spot Finale - just a big w t f.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Jensen and Jared are very good friends. Part of the joke is just what you said, they were playing the absolute worst version of themselves. Jensen's trailer had a 300 gallon aquarium. Jared's house looked like something Liberace would have lived in. It was completely ridiculous. The best parts of that episode were Misha though, effing hilarious.

Another great moment in the show is when they are on a tour bus in Hollywood. The guide says "Now we are arriving at the lot that contains the Gilmore Girls set. Hang out and may get to meet some of the stars!" Jared gets uncomfortable and gets off the bus as fast as he can.
              Hah that is awesome! They are also good friends with Stephen Amell of Arrow so I would love if they did something with that as well

(I havent watched Supernatural but keep meaning too)
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Yeah, I don't have any of those "streaming devices". I just have Netflix.

So does buying an AZ Fire or Roku device for the one-time fee make sense?
                We love our roku, fwiw.

Comment

Only 7 hours til the new Twin Peaks!
                  Currently watching the season 2 marathon on showtime. Grant is about to surrender to Lee!!

Comment

So I just learned Bobby Moynihan is leaving SNL, which means last night's season finale was the last of Drunk Uncle. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      So I just learned Bobby Moynihan is leaving SNL, which means last night's season finale was the last of Drunk Uncle. Bummer.
                      Vanessa Bayer also left. Both were in many skits last night.

Comment

Oy. That was a lot of plot to swallow in 2 hours, and I see next week is another double feature.

Comment

Dunno if it's been mentioned here, but W Kamau Bell's show on CNN is solid. Big fan. "United Shades Of America"
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Oy. That was a lot of plot to swallow in 2 hours, and I see next week is another double feature.
                            3 and 4 are now available, debating if I watch now

Comment

Riverdale goes into hyperspace the final two episodes of S.1. Impressive and interesting show. Lots of false steps and stuff that just did not work but much better than say Vampire Diaries or the other attempts since Glee / Angel to design a show that works for both adults and kids.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh sweet jeebus. The "1,000s of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey" line by Oliver was one of the best of the series.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X