• Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Are those the Four Laws of Keplotics?
    I think it would be Kepleriotics.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I think it would be Kepleriotics.
      Yeah, I was going with the Three Laws of Robotics, since your responses seem to be a bit on the preprogrammed side of things.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

This could also go in Movies. The whole interview is very good.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

132132. Twelve syllables across six. Rhythmically metered.
          211512. Language is the communication of meaning.
          311214. "n dash 1" is more concise than penultimate.
          421221. Efficiency respects the reader's precious time.
          What in the actual ****.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

South Park is Nolan Ryan. 20-something seasons and they still have their fastball. ep 1 of the new year was outstanding.

I had forgotten all about SP for about 5 years so it was fun to see some of the accretion that I missed.
            Cornell University

Comment

South Park is Nolan Ryan. 20-something seasons and they still have their fastball. ep 1 of the new year was outstanding.
              Warning that if you have an Alexa you'll have some interesting items on your shopping list after watching this episode.

Comment

I had forgotten all about SP for about 5 years so it was fun to see some of the accretion that I missed.
                "Hey Darryl, truck driving and coal mining aren't exactly jobs of the future, so add subway tiles to my ****ing shopping list."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  Warning that if you have an Alexa you'll have some interesting items on your shopping list after watching this episode.
                  Mine didn't pick up on most of it, though it did mishear "titty chips" as "peaches" and added that to my list, along with setting an alarm for 7am tomorrow.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Re: Kevin Saves The World, Jason Ritter is only getting work because of his father, right?

KDR

Comment

Starting El Chapo tonight. As it's also done by Netflix curious how this one will play since they also produce Narcos.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Starting El Chapo tonight. As it's also done by Netflix curious how this one will play since they also produce Narcos.
                        Speaking of Narcos, somebody pizzed the Juarez cartel off or saw something he shouldn't.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/16/na...own-in-mexico/
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Speaking of Narcos, somebody pizzed the Juarez cartel off or saw something he shouldn't.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/16/na...own-in-mexico/
                          I'm honestly not surprised in the least.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Glad Big Little Lies won. Such a good series.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Disappointed Feud is getting skunked. It was awesome.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Deuce episode 2

So far all I want is for something to happen. I know they're developing characters but I'm quickly becoming bored with this show. So much promise.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X