X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    I thought he was killed?
    He's not dead yet. But he's still as badazz as ever.

Wonder if Chloe is going to make a surprise appearance?

Tony ends up sealed inside CTU Medical along with Henderson when terrorists release Sentox nerve gas into the building, killing many members of the staff. Enraged and feeling he has nothing left to live for, Tony decides to kill Henderson by injecting him a lethal dose of hyoscine-pentothal while he is seemingly in a coma. Jack's attempts to dissuade him eventually cause Tony to hesitate, however, and Henderson is given time to disarm Tony of the syringe and inject him with it before escaping. Before Jack can get him medical help, Tony apparently dies.

24: Season 7

Tony is discovered to be alive and currently working with a terrorist group to disrupt US President Allison Taylor's invasion of Sangala by blackmailing her with terrorist attacks. It is ultimately revealed that Christopher Henderson purposely missed Tony's heart when he stabbed him, and planned on turning him. He had his people take Tony's body, and they were able to revive him within 10 minutes of his apparent death.
    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
      He's not dead yet. But he's still as badazz as ever.

Wonder if Chloe is going to make a surprise appearance?
      IDK about that. One of the analysts, I think the girl, is cousins with Lispy Skip though, so maybe. I also wonder how long it takes before Tony gets pardoned, reinstated and starts working with BlackJack Bauer though.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Legion keeps getting better and better. It's like watching HBO but without the nudity and f-bombs.

The end of episode five was awesome.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Trial & Error is pretty good. We'll see if it lasts though.

Edit: I almost pizzed myself when we met the judge.
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-21-2017, 08:34 PM.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

First of the final episodes of Review aired last week. The best show nobody watched.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Rectify's S4 is now on Netflix. Not a great show, but a decent one. The first 2 eps of the new season really confront the fallout after the initial shock of a "row" inmate getting out. The little things. The things that affect not only everyday life, but your very being.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Latest episode of Feud ("Mommie Dearest") was Emmy bait. One of the finest episodes of any TV show I've ever seen. The Golden Age continues.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Latest episode of Feud ("Mommie Dearest") was Emmy bait. One of the finest episodes of any TV show I've ever seen. The Golden Age continues.
                  Haven't seen episode 3 yet. 2 was very good as well.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Haven't seen episode 3 yet. 2 was very good as well.
                    Sarandon is unbelievably good. I had no idea she was even a good actress let alone a great one.

The direction on the show is also out of this world.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Feud is one of those "can't wait until the next episode" shows.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Added Feud to the tivo list since you guys are recommending it so highly.

Absolutely loving Legion. Haven't gotten to this week's episode, but every episode up to it has been great. Loving the style (both visual and storytelling).

Have been watching the Quad on BET. Enjoyable, not great. Still watching The Chew, which I love as long as Daphne isn't on. Love the rest of the cast.

If you're into sci-fi and movie make up, tune in to Face/Off. This season is All-Stars, but every season has been great. A focus on competition, not drama, and the competitors are incredibly likable - to the point where they will help each other out if one person looks like they won't finish.

Comment

Legion always leaves me exhausted by the end of the episode. So much going on and needing to piece things together.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Legion always leaves me exhausted by the end of the episode. So much going on and needing to piece things together.
                            It's why I haven't watched this week's episode. I love it, but it's draining.

Comment

It's a lot like Memento meets Westworld. A bit of fantasy and a dramatic thriller.

The superhero stuff is almost absent in a traditional marvel universe sense. It's there, but that isn't the story.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                                It's why I haven't watched this week's episode. I love it, but it's draining.
                                Yeah, I actually think I need to rewatch episode 6 because for whatever reason I didn't invest in it fully and I feel like I missed too much.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X