X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: The Golden Era Reborn

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Five bucks says she was under 30. Probably under 25.

Get off my lawn.
    He. And probably.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I realized after I posted I said she. You caught me before I could fix it.

Not sure where I got that.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I realized after I posted I said she. You caught me before I could fix it.

Not sure where I got that.
        You're a white male, obviously. Don't you know?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Through eight episodes of season 5 of OITNB. Strong once again. I'm ready to say they have come back from the horrible 2nd and 3rd seasons.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Kep - I can forgive you for watching the Bachelor especially early on when there's so much eye candy. Insipid and vapid eye candy most of them but window shopping can be fun. But BIP? C'mon man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Kep - I can forgive you for watching the Bachelor especially early on when there's so much eye candy. Insipid and vapid eye candy most of them but window shopping can be fun. But BIP? C'mon man.
              They had an apparent Oopsie on set and filming has been shut down.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Did you miss the other posts on this?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  BIP is strictly for the lulz. It's also where the franchise techs and producers get to make fun of the show -- I am convinced BIP is a show deidcated to people like me who Hate Watch the Bachelor.

BTW, the current Bachelorette is a good example of why the franchise needs to be over the top. This edition has a completely sane, funny, relatively smart Bachelorette and a stable of non-violent, non-substance abusing studs, and it's unwatchably boring. The show needs Drunken Lisa talking to shrubbery, or Juan Pablo telling three sexual conquests within 36 hours that they are each his "special one," or Chad scrabbling at the door in the shadows like an opossum.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 06-14-2017, 07:30 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For years I have b-tched that the best series in television history, Remember WENN, is not available on DVD.

I just discovered it is on Youtube. Every episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUSq...EXO41WEHKspkvw
                    Last edited by Kepler; 06-14-2017, 12:06 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      BIP is strictly for the lulz. It's also where the franchise techs and producers get to make fun of the show -- I am convinced BIP is a show deidcated to people like me who Hate Watch the Bachelor.

BTW, the current Bachelorette is a good example of why the franchise needs to be over the top. This edition has a completely sane, funny, relatively smart Bachelorette and a stable of non-violent, non-substance abusing studs, and it's unwatchably boring. The show needs Drunken Lisa talking to shrubbery, or Juan Pablo telling three sexual conquests within 36 hours that they are each his "special one," or Chad scrabbling at the door in the shadows like an opossum.
                      She shouldn't have gotten rid of Whaboom so early...

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I do not think this person knows what "edifying" means.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Anyone else here ever watch the US version of Gordon Ramsay's F Word? Interesting tactic to make it live (still waiting for someone to slip up and that other F word to come out), and still retains its food magazine charm. If his family happen to come out for the summer, a part of me hopes Tilly gets a segment or two, as she does quite well with her children's show in the UK, and would connect well with families on how to prepare food. Not sure I like the green screen wall feature, as it seems the producers are still convinced cussing brings ratings, so they have to try to force that in. Too bad he isn't raising animals over the season, but given the steps you have to go through and the time it takes when considering it's a live series, I'm not surprised. It's a very good summer show, and I certainly hope it sticks around for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            T
                            Better Call Saul:

Well, alrighty then. Took some turns.
                            Slipping Jimmy is Best Jimmy.

KDR

Comment

Wish we could get Canadian TV down here south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

http://www.cbc.ca/2017/canadathestor...omen-1.4029699
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Family Guy this week will be a tribute to Adam West, the best mayor Quahog ever had.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X