#8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by defkit View Post
    Will BU have the live stream for Friday night with the Campus Insiders or whatever it is called?
    Bump
    RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
      Will BU have the live stream for Friday night with the Campus Insiders or whatever it is called?
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

tall order for NU this wknd. Will have to bring their best,especially gm 1. If they do.. I'm cautiously optimistic. Going with NU by 1 Friday & BU bouncing back Saturday.

We'll worry about Sunday, ..Sunday based on how Ruck has done that far.

Go Huskies
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Re: #8 NU @ #2 BU...For A Trip to the Garden

https://youtu.be/TrWNTqbLFFE

Comment

As was stated earlier, it depends on which BU team shows up.

I'm expecting a game 3 - which curious enough, is 7pm on Sunday. Who schedules hockey at 7pm ON A SUNDAY?!

Comment

You want it to be at 4pm after two most likely tiring games? Because if/when it goes to a third game, I would prefer my team gets a little extra rest.

Comment

A fitting music video offering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyt6byJP3Ac
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  You want it to be at 4pm after two most likely tiring games? Because if/when it goes to a third game, I would prefer my team gets a little extra rest.
                  Good point.

Guess I was focusing on my own beauty rest before work Monday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                    As was stated earlier, it depends on which BU team shows up.

I'm expecting a game 3 - which curious enough, is 7pm on Sunday. Who schedules hockey at 7pm ON A SUNDAY?!
                    Some of the series used to be Thursday-Friday-Saturday. Now they all are Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Not sure why...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      Some of the series used to be Thursday-Friday-Saturday. Now they all are Friday-Saturday-Sunday. Not sure why...
                      ..because the Thursday gm attendance was mostly dismal (dismal- er than other nights). Their thinking.. i'm thinking.. ..was to make it a wknd event.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                        ..because the Thursday gm attendance was mostly dismal (dismal- er than other nights). Their thinking.. i'm thinking.. ..was to make it a wknd event.
                        Spring break maybe?

Expecting the kids to be back on campus, and more likely to have a bigger crowd Sunday night.

Comment

The only times I've noticed a series not being Fri-Sat-Sun, it was due to a scheduling conflict at the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by tape View Post
                            The only times I've noticed a series not being Fri-Sat-Sun, it was due to a scheduling conflict at the venue.
                            And usually in those cases it was Thu-Fri-Sun, that's happened a couple of times when the America East basketball tournament was at Agganis. I would think generally the players prefer Fri-Sun as it gives them a full week of practice and rest heading into the series.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              And usually in those cases it was Thu-Fri-Sun, that's happened a couple of times when the America East basketball tournament was at Agganis. I would think generally the players prefer Fri-Sun as it gives them a full week of practice and rest heading into the series.
                              I recall they usually had one Thu-Fri-Sat series and NESN broadcast both a Friday and Saturday game. They would show game 2 of the Thu-Sat series as it was a potential deciding game. For Saturday they would plan to show that series game 3, if necessary, but they also announced a game 2 of a Fri-Sun series as an alternate (and which was usually shown).

Sean
                              Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                              Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                              BU Hockey highlights and extras
                              NCAA Hockey Financials
                              Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                              I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Back in the day, they would always be staggered in the quarter-finals. Two of the series would be Th-F-S and the other two would be F-S-S.

Comment

Working...
                                X