Re: The 2016 Poser of the Year

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    No, not at all.

Code:
    Year	Champion       Pts	Runner-up      Pts

2013	Rover	        21	FlagDUDE08	18

* tie breaker
    ** posthumous
    Missed that one. thought I'd beat out the late, not so great Opie that year!
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      I came in 3rd last year, too.

Comment

Here's the thing. Three guys have beaten FlagFALSE in the final: Pio, you, and Priceless.

Pio's dead; Priceless disappeared.

Just sayin'.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Priceless didn't disappear, he's just in the USCHO Witness Protection Program.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Here's the thing. Three guys have beaten FlagFALSE in the final: Pio, you, and Priceless.

Pio's dead; Priceless disappeared.

Just sayin'.
            Hahahahahaga
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Round 1 voting is up. Be sure to vote for the 8 people in each division you believe are worthy to go to the next round.

Twitch Boy, commence your "riot".

Comment

Round 1 is over, and for the first time since I started hosting this competition, someone has received unanimous votes. To those that didn't make it, gg.

The next round is up. Vote for the top 3 in each division.

Comment

Some have survived the onslaught of the swarm, while others have been infested.

The quarterfinals are now upon us. En Taro Adun!

Comment

Some tough choices in the semis this year. Many worthy candidates.

Comment

Just seems like Kepler's year this year.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Just seems like Kepler's year this year.
                        Nah, this is your year man!
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Nah, this is your year man!
                          I've already had my year though! Kep's dedication to Bernie over the campaign I've never seen, and I'm old enough to remember Reagan in the early 80's!

Comment

Ten more posters have become one with the Khala. And wonderful, once again, yours truly makes the semifinals for the 6th straight year.

Of these five hybrid, pick the two you wish to have face off to become the 2016 Poser of the Year.

Comment

The semis are done, and it is now down to two.

Both are seeking their first Poser of the Year "accomplishment". Kepler his first try, and yours truly his fourth. Who will win? It is up to your vote.

Comment

Sorry, FalseFlagDude, but always the bridesmaid never the bride for you! Kep had one of those "Barry Bonds when he was jacked on 'roids" kinda season this year. Should be unanimous.

Comment

Working...
                                X