D1 NCAA Tournament Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
    I'd be careful if I were you. Resistance may be futile and you could be assimilated into the Wisconsin Borg. Various Gold and Maroon colors may help ward off the WB, especially when it's just one game, but we'll know more about that later today. Probably not much data on effectiveness of orange and shades of brown. Good luck!
    No thanks, mustard and BBQ sauce make for a bad combo and an even worse fanbase

Comment

Re: D1 NCAA Tournament Selection

Originally posted by Nowheresville View Post
      NCAA.com confirms they will be streaming the Frozen Four semi's this year, with championship game being shown on BTN.

Which does make me wonder if they will have any streaming option for the championship. Presumably it will be on BTN2Go, but that won't be of much help if you don't have a cable pkg that includes BTN.
      Definitely a problem with televised games! I wonder if UofMN or UW make the final people that don't get BTN on the TV will at least be able to buy a month of BTNplus if they are determined to watch the game?

Comment

There will be a free webcast of the MN/UMD game:

http://www.nchc.tv/umd/game/minnesot...th-on-03112017

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          I find it easy to remember how to pronounce Desbiens because I just think "Desbiens? More like TRES BIEN am I right?!
          Day be en

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            Just in the east; I'm sure there's some WCHA person who would beat the east in a smart person tournament too...
            Oh, more than one I am sure

Comment

http://www.ecachockey.com/women/memb...703_Suspension

This is a giant impediment to Cornell's chances at beating Clarkson this weekend. I would like to see the play at the end of the game that drew the suspension again because it certainly didn't strike me as being that egregious at the time, but it all happened rather quickly. I must have missed something.
              Last edited by mattj711; 03-07-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattj711 View Post
                http://www.ecachockey.com/women/memb...703_Suspension

This is a giant impediment to Cornell's chances at beating Clarkson this weekend. I would like to see the play at the end of the game that drew the suspension again because it certainly didn't strike me as being that egregious at the time, but it all happened rather quickly. I must have missed something.
                Tough bit of adversity for Cornell to handle. Obviously the odds are against them with or without her.

Comment

Bump
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Working...
                  X