X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    The only ones who have signed a NLI are Ohrvall and Bailey Conger. But, that conversation is for the recruit thread.
    Those are the only ones whom we know have signed letters. I am sure that others have also.

IMO, there is nothing at all wrong about discussing it here. A matter of fact, it is probably better.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

One of the local TV stations mentions on a crawl on the bottom of the screen that RPI fires hockey coach "Seth Alpert". Embarrassing that they can't even spell the coaches name right after 11 years on the job.

Comment

One of the local TV stations mentions on a crawl on the bottom of the screen that RPI fires hockey coach "Seth Alpert". Embarrassing that they can't even spell the coaches name right after 11 years on the job.

It is there [sic] loss.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Those are the only ones whom we know have signed letters. I am sure that others have also.

IMO, there is nothing at all wrong about discussing it here. A matter of fact, it is probably better.
          As far as I know, incoming recruits are not bound to the NLI when there is a coaching change.
          I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

If the ex-coach had any other NLIs, he would have mentioned them at the alumni event I went to. Given he was only allowed to mention those two, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
              As far as I know, incoming recruits are not bound to the NLI when there is a coaching change.
              The NLI website clearly states that the contract is with the institution. RPI COULD choose to break the contract, but if they don't, the NLI signers are bound to attend RPI or go to MJ.

Comment

Also shows you how much our local stations care. If it's not high school sports or Siena basketball, it barely gets a mention. Union's having a fantastic season again this year and even they barely get covered
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  The NLI website clearly states that the contract is with the institution. RPI COULD choose to break the contract, but if they don't, the NLI signers are bound to attend RPI or go to MJ.
                  If I recall correctly, Bailey Conger had a NLI with St. Lawrence, but was allowed to back out with the coaching change there last off-season. I believe this interpretation is correct.

Comment

Wow, this thread has had more action in two days of off-season than about a month of the regular season.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

Yerdon talked rpi For 30!seconds. Waste of time
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Wow, this thread has had more action in two days of off-season than about a month of the regular season.
                        Not a lot to talk about when you only win 8 games all season.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                          Proof positive that some people just aren't happy unless they're miserable.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            That's 30 more seconds than anyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ken Schott does something, but I dumped Facebook a while back (and couldn't be happier).

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not a lot to talk about when you only win 8 games all season.
                                Fair enough point. It is a bit odd to come to your team thread and have to thumb through four pages to catch up.

Comment

Working...
                                X