This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    A bit of a spark plug out there on the ice and his style and speed will be missed. He got his degree and that is mostly what it is all about and he is a credit to RPI. Wish him the best.
    Good for him, opens up a spot for someone to do more than 0 pp goals and 3 goals all year. Another player good freshman and regressed under seths system
    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
      There goes Lou Nanne
      https://***********/lounanne11
      Congrats, and may the degree treat him well.

Comment

• Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
        Good for him, opens up a spot for someone to do more than 0 pp goals and 3 goals all year. Another player good freshman and regressed under seths system
        Relax, it's just a game.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
          A BS in Biomendical Engineering in three years... that's an achievement... congrats to Lou Nanne. Blessings and best wishes. Thank you for being an Engineer.
          I second that! Awesome accomplishment.I wish lou the Best of luck in life.

Comment

Well done by Lou Nanne.

I have never used Twitter, but I thought there was supposed to be an ironclad limit of 140 characters per message. Lou's farewell looks like it exceeded that by plenty.

Shoot, by the time he got done typing Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute he was almost a quarter of the way to 140 already.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
              Well done by Lou Nanne.

I have never used Twitter, but I thought there was supposed to be an ironclad limit of 140 characters per message. Lou's farewell looks like it exceeded that by plenty.

Shoot, by the time he got done typing Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute he was almost a quarter of the way to 140 already.
              What you see added is a picture which he included that includes a lot of words.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Congrats to former RPI AC Jim Montgomery, RPI PtC picker vizoroo, and the DU Pioneers for advancing to the FF.
                Also, best wishes to Louuuu Nanne in his future endeavors...
                Last edited by RPI fan 4 life; 03-26-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

congrats to Lou and good luck in his next endeavor!
                  Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Today is 27 March 2017. There are 188 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Best wishes to Lou Nanne. He must have been really busy in his three years at RPI to complete his education and play hockey.
                      One busy kid. Good luck Lou.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

Sad to see Lou Nanne go. Amazing that he crammed the rigors of a hockey schedule and an engineering major into three years.

Comment

Originally posted by ambersuds View Post
                          Sad to see Lou Nanne go. Amazing that he crammed the rigors of a hockey schedule and an engineering major into three years.
                          He probably transferred some credits which he earned when taking courses while in the USHL, but still a notable achievement.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            Good lord, are you ever bitter.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                              There goes Lou Nanne
                              https://***********/lounanne11
                              He played hard and I particularly remember the hit he took against BU while he was trying to make a play up the middle.

The kid is off to cure cancer or something and I wish him well. Although once he cures cancer, here's hoping he finds a cure for baldness.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                                Best wishes to Lou Nanne. He must have been really busy in his three years at RPI to complete his education and play hockey.
                                One busy kid. Good luck Lou.
                                I would assume that Lou was on a scholarship. Now there is a student athlete that put that money to work in a very efficient manner.

Comment

Working...
                                X