X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Appert buy out 1.1. Not sure if they spread it out over a few years
      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Jstas91 View Post
        Categorically false. Harvard, Yale, Princeton cannot get kids in that Brown, Cornell, and Dartmouth can.

only repeating what couple of Ivy coaches told me.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
          Appert buy out 1.1. Not sure if they spread it out over a few years
          I don't see why they wouldn't, as it would benefit RPI from standpoint of budget and monetary interest.

Comment

Today is 17 March 2017. There are 198 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I don't see why they wouldn't, as it would benefit RPI from standpoint of budget and monetary interest.
              It would also benefit Apperts tax return going forward.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by son-of-alumn View Post
                only repeating what couple of Ivy coaches told me.
                Remember the days of the Academic Index?

Comment

Congrats to Riley B. on his 1st pro goal....in Glens Falls to boot. 15:57 WHL Riley Bourbonnais (1) ASST: Garrett Meurs (23), Kevin Schulze (42) http://www.echl.com/game-summary?game_id=14633
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Maybe they can do a Bobby Bonilla/NY Mets type deal where they pay Coach Appert every year for the next 25 years.

For the Mets to get rid of Bonilla, they would be forced to eat all or some of his $5.9 million. Instead, both parties agreed to defer all payment with interest to 2011. Instead of $5.9 million, Bonilla receives about $1.2 million each year until 2035. Over the 25 years of payments, Bonilla will make more than he did on his five-year deal with the Mets from the early '90s that made him the highest-paid player in baseball at the time.

I would love to have a day each year where I could celebrate Seth Appert Day.
                    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Today is 18 March 2017. There are 197 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                        Maybe they can do a Bobby Bonilla/NY Mets type deal where they pay Coach Appert every year for the next 25 years.

For the Mets to get rid of Bonilla, they would be forced to eat all or some of his $5.9 million. Instead, both parties agreed to defer all payment with interest to 2011. Instead of $5.9 million, Bonilla receives about $1.2 million each year until 2035. Over the 25 years of payments, Bonilla will make more than he did on his five-year deal with the Mets from the early '90s that made him the highest-paid player in baseball at the time.

I would love to have a day each year where I could celebrate Seth Appert Day.
                        Somehow I don't think that sort of deal is going to happen, assuming the figure rvd gave is accurate (moot point if it is or not), as it would be folly of the 'tute to pay more than they had to, especially since I'm sure they could afford what it is today.

I'm looking forward to what cards we hold for the future.

Comment

Over the last two nights, Penn State has beaten Michigan and Minnesota to advance to the Big 10 championship game.

And these two victories have attracted zero interest on the Penn State thread here at USCHO. The most recent post on that thread was made on March 6.

Sometimes I wonder if Guy Gadowsky feels like trying to get the state of Pennsylvania interested in Penn State hockey is like beating his head against the wall.

Psst, Guy - I hear there's a school in upstate New York with fans who actually care about the hockey team - and they're looking for a new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                            Over the last two nights, Penn State has beaten Michigan and Minnesota to advance to the Big 10 championship game.

And these two victories have attracted zero interest on the Penn State thread here at USCHO. The most recent post on that thread was made on March 6.

Sometimes I wonder if Guy Gadowsky feels like trying to get the state of Pennsylvania interested in Penn State hockey is like beating his head against the wall.

Psst, Guy - I hear there's a school in upstate New York with fans who actually care about the hockey team - and they're looking for a new coach.
                            I suspect that in most. if not all, schools where hockey is the only D-I sport, the interest is greater in proportion to the size of the student body than in almost all of the larger schools.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

CCT or SLU is looking for someone else?

Comment

W21, Pegula just built a new barn for program, admin is supportive at PSU and they don't have a myopic President like Shirls. You'll get Barr who won't get resources.
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X