X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
    I'm not the guy holding a candle over his grave.
    No, you're just the one who keeps beating him.

Move. On. Or, you know, keep living in the past where you feel most comfortable.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I just Posted on the Recruit Thread; Bailey Conger is no longer listed as an RPI recruit by Chris Heisenberg.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        I just Posted on the Recruit Thread; Bailey Conger is no longer listed as an RPI recruit by Chris Heisenberg.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

My current feeling is that he will end up with his original coach at UMass.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I could get behind this. Wonder why he's not in the final 4, if you believe the news...
            That list is right because it came from Ch 13. The sports anchor does UAlbany football and basketball broadcasts and is a friend of Mcelroy's. Lee gave it to him, I'm sure.
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I could get behind this. Wonder why he's not in the final 4, if you believe the news...
              That list is right because it came from Ch 13. The sports anchor does UAlbany football and basketball broadcasts and is a friend of Mcelroy's. Lee gave it to him, I'm sure.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I received a message from Chris Heisenberg. He has no additional info, he just abased it on BC's name being removed on the USHL site and the change to BC's Twitter page.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

WaP post about the two finalists who were not on his earlier list http://www.withoutapeer.com/2017/03/...re-for-13.html.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Some interesting (people) comments from Joe Yerdon regarding the plight of RPI hockey. Here’s just a couple.....https://***********/JoeYerdon
                    Last edited by turk181; 03-29-2017, 09:02 PM.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

FWIW, I'm pretty sure I saw Gosek play w/ Oswego at RPI, and he stood out like a sore thumb. Was way above a D-3 talent on the ice.
                      Wow you're old. Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        Some interesting (people) comments from Joe Yerdon regarding the plight of RPI hockey. Here’s just a couple.....https://***********/JoeYerdon
                        Sadeg was the heart of the 85 team and captain. His words speak volumes. There is no more dignified man than Garry; true gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                          Sadeg was the heart of the 85 team and captain. His words speak volumes. There is no more dignified man than Garry; true gentleman.
                          I grew up in Troy in the 60's and 70's. Garry Kearns is RPI Hockey. For all of his greatness as a player, his most lasting contribution is that he kept us from total oblivion in the mid-60's after Ned Harkness (ahem) left for Cornell.

Comment

Today is 30 March 2017. There are 185 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

agreed other than ben barr which a blind person could of put him in the search. the other 3 are eh.
                              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                                agreed other than ben barr which a blind person could of put him in the search. the other 3 are eh.
                                Not happy unless you're miserable, eh?
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X