• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

previous thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...y-of-Ed-Weaver
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

Today is 4 March 2017. There are 211 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Did you have this ready to go before the game even started?
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Today is 4 March 2017. There are 211 days until RPI's next game.

As I mentioned in the other thread, first possible date is 30 September, according to the bylaws.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          As I mentioned in the other thread, first possible date is 30 September, according to the bylaws.
          Also as I mentioned there, I know this. I just picked the same day of the week as this year. I will of course change it when our schedule is released if necessary.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            Did you have this ready to go before the game even started?
            I made the calculation months ago. It could have easily been tweaked if we had survived longer.

I had the thread ready to post in the first intermission. That's when I usually get the next-week threads ready too.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well, that sucked. We lose our top scorer going into next year, but luckily (lucky for future RPI, not past RPI) the other three seniors didn't really produce, so we'll return most of our points. Hopefully everyone comes back a year stronger and wiser. I don't think it's crazy to hope for a home playoff series next year. We'll just have to wait and see...
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  Well, that sucked. We lose our top scorer going into next year, but luckily (lucky for future RPI, not past RPI) the other three seniors didn't really produce, so we'll return most of our points. Hopefully everyone comes back a year stronger and wiser. I don't think it's crazy to hope for a home playoff series next year. We'll just have to wait and see...
                  I'm just glad Bourbonnais improved. When I went to see three of them in juniors, I was expecting quite a bit from the other two (Wood and DeVito) compared to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I'm just glad Bourbonnais improved. When I went to see three of them in juniors, I was expecting quite a bit from the other two (Wood and DeVito) compared to the other.
                    Losing a leading scorer is a pretty normal thing and assuming that no one leaves early we have a good returning group of forwards. Hopefully Burgess returns to full strength. (Has anyone heard about him?) The four freshmen we are expecting should also be able to contribute.

Personally I think that Reno will be a loss also but if neither Prapavessis nor Wilson leave and Grant returns to form we should talent there. It is still in my opinion not clear which recruits among Babichuk, Cho, Harris, and Tuliara are coming. As I have written several times I would be very surprised if there are 12 defensemen on the roster.

Lastly, Linden Marshall should be an able first back up to Perry and his eventual replacement. He has put up good numbers in the BCHL, probably the most offensive minded league which we recruit from.

Lastly #2 At this point I hope for more than a home playoff series. I definitely hope for a trip to LP in March.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-05-2017, 06:27 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Another crap year 11 years everyone says the same thing let's hope we're better next year
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Today is 5 March 2017. There are 210 days (30 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          Jumping off this, I think having 4 centerman which were essentially first year college players certainly hurt us this year. I agree next year should be better, though that's not really saying much.

I do have some more critical opinions of this team, but I'll save those for another time.

I'm looking forward to not thinking about this team for a good month or so, it was not a fun season to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            Another crap year 11 years everyone says the same thing let's hope we're better next year
                            Have you ever heard of the Brooklyn Dodgers?
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post
                              Jumping off this, I think having 4 centerman which were essentially first year college players certainly hurt us this year. I agree next year should be better, though that's not really saying much.

I do have some more critical opinions of this team, but I'll save those for another time.

I'm looking forward to not thinking about this team for a good month or so, it was not a fun season to say the least.
                              It's an improvement from previous years, where winning a faceoff was a rarity.

Comment

Working...
                              X