X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2017 Off-Season: We March 4th into the Future

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    It looks like there has been an important upgrade to the HFH.

They could have just made it with standing spots 10-12 to save some money.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      Maybe they can finally replace the banners for the 12 ECAC schools that have been missing ever since the jumbotron upgrade too!
      See Shirley listens.
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I'm shocked they got 8 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-X6wftbSJc

Comment

Riley Bourbonnais has signed with Wheeling. First game, tonight vs Elmira...... http://wheelingnailers.com/news/nail...ey-bourbonnais
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            Riley Bourbonnais has signed with Wheeling. First game, tonight vs Elmira...... http://wheelingnailers.com/news/nail...ey-bourbonnais
            Here's the Game Center if anyone wants to check. Kazzy in goal for Elmira..... http://www.echl.com/game-summary?game_id=14624
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Well, after a season where I actually stopped attending home games because it was literally an embarrassment to watch good talent get wasted on the ice every night and watch the same unsuccessful hockey plays get executed over, and over, and over... and after changing my mind a few years ago on this head coach.. I'm back! Seth is gone! Without crawling through every post from the last year or so, did I miss anything?
              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Today is 16 March 2017. There are 199 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 1 October 2017 for the start of next season.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                  Well, after a season where I actually stopped attending home games because it was literally an embarrassment to watch good talent get wasted on the ice every night and watch the same unsuccessful hockey plays get executed over, and over, and over... and after changing my mind a few years ago on this head coach.. I'm back! Seth is gone! Without crawling through every post from the last year or so, did I miss anything?
                  Welcome back! Glad to have you once again. Not too much was missed.

Comment

Without crawling through every post from the last year or so, did I miss anything?
                    Of course not. This board is just short of cancer.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Welcome back! Glad to have you once again. Not too much was missed.
                      Certainly not a lot of wins.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        Of course not. This board is just short of cancer.
                        Maybe things will pick up now. We haven't this many posts in two weeks since we were bachelors...

Comment

Maybe things will pick up now. We haven't this many posts in two weeks since we were bachelors...
                          RPI hasn't been called The Bachelors since women were admitted.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Still cancer.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

You pretty much summed up the posts of the past few years.
                              Welcome back.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

WaP article about coaching possibilities http://www.withoutapeer.com/2017/03/21-for-13.html. 21 possibilities are mentioned.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X