X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    An illegal wiretap is an illegal wiretap.

Let's assume there was one (illegal): If it found something illegal that would be brought out by now. If there was a smoking gun to nail Trump someone would present it even if it meant throwing someone else under the bus.

I'm thinking either (a) there was no wiretap, or (b) there was an illegal one and it found nothing (which is the tapper's nighmare scenario).
    Or there was a legal one obtained from the FISA Court.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Let's assume a (FISA) legal one now; either (a) it found something and someone is sitting on it and that is a problem as illegalities should be brought forth, or (b) it found nothing and someone is left to be wrong in their suspicions and efforts.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Nope. He's already convinced himself Obama did it and Trump isn't just making shiat up, because he's an independent (of the Fark variety) and his gut tells him the truthiness is right.
        Last edited by unofan; 03-05-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Nope. He's already convinced himself Obama did it and Trump isn't just making shiat up, because he's an independent (of the Fark variety) and his gut tells him the truthiness is right.
          You must've missed it when I said ... "I'm thinking either (a) there was no wiretap, or ... "

But, keep projecting, it adds humor to my day.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Based on his track record of being a truthful man?

That is the most absurd start to a post I have ever seen on this board.
            No not based on Trump's record you moron. Based on the fact that our government is sneaky and underhanded and presidents of all parties have forever bent the rules to accomplish whatever goals they felt were important. Sometimes those goals may have been noble and sometimes they were awful, but the bending still went on. If you think that the Obama administration was not gathering intelligence on Trump I don't know what kind of a grasp on U.S. history you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              No not based on Trump's record you moron. Based on the fact that our government is sneaky and underhanded and presidents of all parties have forever bent the rules to accomplish whatever goals they felt were important. Sometimes those goals may have been noble and sometimes they were awful, but the bending still went on. If you think that the Obama administration was not gathering intelligence on Trump I don't know what kind of a grasp on U.S. history you have.
              In a word: Yup.
              And some actually get caught (see: Tricky Dick).
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 03-05-2017, 03:10 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                The sad irony in all these cases is how hard it is for these yeehawdists to find an actual Muslim.
                C'mon, they all look the same. Brown, wearing bedsheets.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

An illegal wiretap is an illegal wiretap.

Let's assume there was one (illegal): If it found something illegal that would be brought out by now. If there was a smoking gun to nail Trump someone would present it even if it meant throwing someone else under the bus.

I'm thinking either (a) there was no wiretap, or (b) there was an illegal one and it found nothing (which is the tapper's nighmare scenario).
                  Legal one, approved by the FISA court, looking into allegations of money transfers between Russian banks and members of Trump's organization, from what I've read.

Not Obama tapping his phone cuz .......................President.

Comment

Let's assume a (FISA) legal one now; either (a) it found something and someone is sitting on it and that is a problem as illegalities should be brought forth, or (b) it found nothing and someone is left to be wrong in their suspicions and efforts.
                    let's also assume there were aliens from jupiter installing the legal taps
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      let's also assume there were aliens from jupiter installing the legal taps
                      Were not.
                      They were Martians, and they all had ... (wait for it) ... green cards.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Legal one, approved by the FISA court, looking into allegations of money transfers between Russian banks and members of Trump's organization, from what I've read.

Not Obama tapping his phone cuz .......................President.
                        OK, like I said, in a legal tap scenario they got (a) something and thus comes the question where is it because if illegalities have happened they need to be brought out, or (b) they got nothing (but egg on faces).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Blind squirrel alert: What if, what, if, Trump's wiretapping allegation is ... right.

There was a request to the FISA court. What if someone got overzealous after the FISA court denial and did it anyway. I give this a 1 in 250 chance of having happened, but, even blind squirrels ...
                          Obama could not have ordered them that is the part of his allegations that will always be false no matter what facts are fleshed out.

Whether or not they occurred are irrelevant to his overall accusation. As is whether or not anything was found. If they found nothing that'd never announced and doesn't prove nothing happened elsewhere.

And yet the drum of contortionists continues.
                          Last edited by Slap Shot; 03-05-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Comey has now publicly asked DOJ to refute the claims by Trump to protect the integrity of the FBI. And the FBI and DOJ are both now on record as "no comment" so far.

Right now Comey is really hung out to dry: he's calling Trump a liar and so far the FBI and DOJ are silent.

Along with concerns about potential attacks on the bureau’s credibility, senior F.B.I. officials are said to be worried that the notion of a court-approved wiretap will raise the public’s expectations that the federal authorities have significant evidence implicating the Trump campaign in colluding with Russia’s efforts to disrupt the presidential election.
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/u...ones.html?_r=0

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

OK, like I said, in a legal tap scenario they got (a) something and thus comes the question where is it because if illegalities have happened they need to be brought out, or (b) they got nothing (but egg on faces).
                              From what I read, that tap didn't get anything. Doesn't mean investigation isn't still ongoing. and you don't talk about things found in ongoing investigations until you're ready to either charge, or quit.

Nothing you won't make excuses for, is there?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                Wow. You seem nice.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X