Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1002

Thread: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

  1. #161
    NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    17,469

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    The President cannot order a wiretap lega... never mind.

    And that WANDH fellow is very smart, too smart, in the real ways of politics, government, and the Presidency. Now I must call G. Gordon Liddy.

    Signed,
    Richard M. Nixon
    If only we had passed some sort of law in reaction to what Nixon did, say four years after he resigned, regarding intelligence surveillance.

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

  2. #162
    Kichizapi Chetan
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Engelstad Arena
    Posts
    12,424
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    If only we had passed some sort of law in reaction to what Nixon did, say four years after he resigned, regarding intelligence surveillance.
    Like the law matters when power and control is involved. See: WANDH's posts on this subject.

  3. #163
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    34,343

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    I love it...so Trump accuses (falsely) Obama of tapping him and the usual suspects then hypothesize that there is an illegal wiretap (no evidence) and what it might mean if a legal or illegal wiretap happened.

    WHO FLIPPING CARES?!?!

    The President accused a former President of spying on him...and he did it publicly with zero evidence outside of an article on arguably the least credible "journalistic" website ever. The rest of the smokescreen you guys are putting up is worthless...there is no validity to his claim. None, zero, zilch NIET! You can spin it however you like, you can put up all the BS straw men and bullcrap diarrhea of the mouth hypotheses you like...the truth is the man is a liar and a fraud and to even pretend to entertain his paranoia (let alone try and Glenn Beck your way into making it seem like it might ust be possible even if it isnt) makes you look like a loonbat.

    It doesnt even matter about the FISA court and the legality of the DOJ tap...because that isnt what Trump said...he flat out accused Former President Obama of tapping his phone because a fat bloated racist narcissist told him it happened. Though the fact that he is wrong, that the tap appears to be legal and even his cronies like Comey at the FBI are telling him he is a clownshow who should shut up is precious. It is going to be awesome when someone leaks it...

    If you guys dont want to seem like you are defending Trump (which I am guessing you dont) then stop trying to find ways where his delusions of grandeur might have legitimacy...they dont. He isnt Bobby Fischer or John Nash off their meds (full on Schizo but still off the charts brilliant...and of course totally racist) he is a lying POS dungbeetle who assaults women, hates blacks and is so worthless he bankrupted a casino...MULTIPLE TIMES! Save your acrobatics for the rest of the GOP crapfest.
    Last edited by Handyman; 03-05-2017 at 09:33 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  4. #164
    Kichizapi Chetan
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Engelstad Arena
    Posts
    12,424

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Again, some miss that I did say that no tap ever happened is a real possibility. That would mean that Trump is wrong. That's Occam's razor.

    But to not want to believe or consider that an illegal tap could happen is, as WANDH says, naive. Why? Because it's happened before.

  5. #165
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    111,031

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I love it...so Trump accuses (falsely) Obama of tapping him and the usual suspects then hypothesize that there is an illegal wiretap (no evidence) and what it might mean if a legal or illegal wiretap happened.

    WHO FLIPPING CARES?!?!

    The President accused a former President of spying on him...and he did it publicly with zero evidence outside of an article on arguably the least credible "journalistic" website ever. The rest of the smokescreen you guys are putting up is worthless...there is no validity to his claim. None, zero, zilch NIET! You can spin it however you like, you can put up all the BS straw men and bullcrap diarrhea of the mouth hypotheses you like...the truth is the man is a liar and a fraud and to even pretend to entertain his paranoia (let alone try and Glenn Beck your way into making it seem like it might ust be possible even if it isnt) makes you look like a loonbat.

    It doesnt even matter about the FISA court and the legality of the DOJ tap...because that isnt what Trump said...he flat out accused Former President Obama of tapping his phone because a fat bloated racist narcissist told him it happened. Though the fact that he is wrong, that the tap appears to be legal and even his cronies like Comey at the FBI are telling him he is a clownshow who should shut up is precious. It is going to be awesome when someone leaks it...

    If you guys dont want to seem like you are defending Trump (which I am guessing you dont) then stop trying to find ways where his delusions of grandeur might have legitimacy...they dont. He isnt Bobby Fischer or John Nash off their meds (full on Schizo but still off the charts brilliant...and of course totally racist) he is a lying POS dungbeetle who assaults women, hates blacks and is so worthless he bankrupted a casino...MULTIPLE TIMES! Save your acrobatics for the rest of the GOP crapfest.
    I *think* what some are trying to say, and please correct if wrong, is that Trump, despite his best efforts at being incompetent, MIGHT have stumbled upon something, however unlikely.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  6. #166

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Secret Lair
    Posts
    55,347

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I *think* what some are trying to say, and please correct if wrong, is that Trump, despite his best efforts at being incompetent, MIGHT have stumbled upon something, however unlikely.
    So they're saying there should be an investigation of whether Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? I mean the story is out there, so it would be prudent to investigate, if only to exonerate him.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

  7. #167
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    111,031

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    So they're saying there should be an investigation of whether Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? I mean the story is out there, so it would be prudent to investigate, if only to exonerate him.
    That's getting a bit carried away. Personally, this is a tinfoil hat story. Slappy provided some good material for the mixup, etc. That's all I'm saying.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  8. #168
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    34,343

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Again, some miss that I did say that no tap ever happened is a real possibility. That would mean that Trump is wrong. That's Occam's razor.

    But to not want to believe or consider that an illegal tap could happen is, as WANDH says, naive. Why? Because it's happened before.
    It isnt a "real possibility" it didnt happen. Why would the FBI and everyone else lie to cover up for Obama? It isnt like Comey is some friend to the Dems.

    It didnt happen, stop it you look foolish. You are basically saying the same crap Flag does only pretending there is logic behind it. There isnt.
    Last edited by Handyman; 03-05-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  9. #169
    Generic Catchy Message
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Willoughby, 1888
    Posts
    6,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    So they're saying there should be an investigation of whether Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? I mean the story is out there, so it would be prudent to investigate, if only to exonerate him.
    Craig James killed five hookers.

  10. #170
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    34,343

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I *think* what some are trying to say, and please correct if wrong, is that Trump, despite his best efforts at being incompetent, MIGHT have stumbled upon something, however unlikely.
    He didnt. There is a better chance the Gopher mens hockey AND basketball win the national title this year...bet on it.

    Obama didnt order a wire tap. There is no evidence of it...any other BS way you try and spin it doesnt prove Trump is right. Even if the FBI ordered it Trump is still wrong because Obama didnt. Unless he can prove Obama did it he is liar and fraud.

    Obama should start trolling him now...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  11. #171
    I got nothing Slap Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
    Posts
    29,375

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Again, some miss that I did say that no tap ever happened is a real possibility. That would mean that Trump is wrong. That's Occam's razor.

    But to not want to believe or consider that an illegal tap could happen is, as WANDH says, naive. Why? Because it's happened before.
    I'm not saying Obama killed JFK, but it could have happened because before reasons.

    Just stop.

  12. #172
    Generic Catchy Message
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Willoughby, 1888
    Posts
    6,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I'm not saying Obama killed JFK, but it could have happened because before reasons.

    Just stop.
    Trump already pulled that one out in the primaries.

  13. #173
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    111,031

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    He didnt. There is a better chance the Gopher mens hockey AND basketball win the national title this year...bet on it.

    Obama didnt order a wire tap. There is no evidence of it...any other BS way you try and spin it doesnt prove Trump is right. Even if the FBI ordered it Trump is still wrong because Obama didnt. Unless he can prove Obama did it he is liar and fraud.

    Obama should start trolling him now...
    We are on the same page, overall.

    I think the story is a total joke. However, IF there was a wiretap, it had nothing to do with Obama, Trump, etc. in the way that Trump is presenting it. Just some crossover, and even IF that were true, which it's not, it is completely coincidental.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  14. #174
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Crystal, MN
    Posts
    34,343

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I'm not saying Obama killed JFK, but it could have happened because before reasons.

    Just stop.
    Lets say...hypothetically...Donald Trump raped underage boys. I am not saying he did mind you, the odds are long like 250:1, but lets just say he did. Wouldnt that just be crazy...I mean he raped an underaged boy what kind of man does that? I really hope he didnt do that, and I am not saying he did, but if he did I hope he pays! I mean seriously, he raped an underage boy YUCK! Trump is evil!! (if he did it)

    Brent, that is what Sicatoka is doing. You say one thing, then make up some crackpot theory, admit it is a crackpot theory, then discuss it like it is real. That is a con man trick...it is a way to convince the target that their cynicism/fear/skepticism is correct but that if they just PRETEND what they are hearing is true they can gain extra perspective. Then, as you normalize the subject matter the person begins to accept it as truth and by the end you have them hook, line and sinker. Christ that is how salespeople turn a "no" into a "yes" it is ALWAYS BE CLOSING taken to the Nth degree.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  15. #175
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    111,031

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Lets say...hypothetically...Donald Trump raped underage boys. I am not saying he did mind you, the odds are long like 250:1, but lets just say he did. Wouldnt that just be crazy...I mean he raped an underaged boy what kind of man does that? I really hope he didnt do that, and I am not saying he did, but if he did I hope he pays! I mean seriously, he raped an underage boy YUCK! Trump is evil!! (if he did it)

    Brent, that is what Sicatoka is doing. You say one thing, then make up some crackpot theory, admit it is a crackpot theory, then discuss it like it is real. That is a con man trick...it is a way to convince the target that their cynicism/fear/skepticism is correct but that if they just PRETEND what they are hearing is true they can gain extra perspective. Then, as you normalize the subject matter the person begins to accept it as truth and by the end you have them hook, line and sinker. Christ that is how salespeople turn a "no" into a "yes" it is ALWAYS BE CLOSING taken to the Nth degree.
    And being the arsehole that I am, I question everything.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  16. #176
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,527

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    A bunch of the mouth breathers will believe this now just because trump said it. Like pizzagate was believed by so many loonbats.

    I don't recall his fan club on here talking about the chances that the Pee tape is real

  17. #177
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colo Spgs
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Lets say...hypothetically...Donald Trump raped underage boys. I am not saying he did mind you, the odds are long like 250:1, but lets just say he did. Wouldnt that just be crazy...I mean he raped an underaged boy what kind of man does that? I really hope he didnt do that, and I am not saying he did, but if he did I hope he pays! I mean seriously, he raped an underage boy YUCK! Trump is evil!! (if he did it)
    Agree that's a long shot. But Odds he raped underage girls are probably only 8:1. Maybe put some energy into that Sic, you're more likely to find something.

  18. #178
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    22,535

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    A bunch of the mouth breathers will believe this now just because trump said it. Like pizzagate was believed by so many loonbats.

    I don't recall his fan club on here talking about the chances that the Pee tape is real
    Let them have their lifeboats as they gaze upon their vessel sinking.

  19. #179
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,459

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trumpís assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trumpís phones, senior American officials said on Sunday.
    Oh, no!!! Now Comey goes back onto Trump's sh**tlist.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/u...T.nav=top-news

  20. #180
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colo Spgs
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

    Roger Stone admits the Trump campaign had connections to Wikileaks. Seperately, he seems to be a South Pole Elf.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0d2821b4ec16c?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •