• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    She seems nice.

http://www.theroot.com/n-gers-dont-b...ium=socialflow

Or maybe she's just economically anxious.
    Send her a roll of toilet paper, with a note that it's a first edition copy of D.D. Palmer's book.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Yeah, that's why brown-skinned American citizens with Moozlim-sounding names are being harassed and held in detention at airports when they try to re-enter the country after being away on vacation or business.
      Then why aren't you going after the specific inspectors requesting that? The orders are clear in that there are to be delays from countries that Obama noted in his legislation, regardless of religion.

Comment

Fox News Sunday. Dumpster Fire.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Fox News Sunday. Dumpster Fire.
          For those of us working please explain
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Don't the first two words give us enough of one?

Comment

So after the slams of attacking Germany for how much they contribute towards NATO, here are some numbers, in terms of percentages of GDP. http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...20spending.jpg

Look on the bright side, Dubya's favorite NATO ally is hitting the target. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4 for those who don't remember)

Comment

Health Care is solved. The Budget is solved. Paul Ryan looked like the mouse who caught the canary. I've never seen such a grin since Alice In Wonderland.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  So after the slams of attacking Germany for how much they contribute towards NATO, here are some numbers, in terms of percentages of GDP. http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...20spending.jpg

Look on the bright side, Dubya's favorite NATO ally is hitting the target. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mahTGNIk4q4 for those who don't remember)
                  None of that is actually contributions to NATO. That is the NATO target of spending 2% of a nations GDP on defense. The US doesn't give that 3.6% of GDP to NATO, that is our defense budget. And Dumpster is wanting to voluntarily increase that amount. We don't give an obscene amount to NATO, we spend an obscene amount on ourselves, that happens to be well above the NATO target.

Comment

The ABC dumpster fire for this morning is that the President's advocates don't believe that President Trump accused Obama of committing a felony. But, he did. Sad (c) Trump.

Comment

I wonder who she voted for...
                      sure wish someone gave mookie dum dums love the root beer
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Here is The Video

So entitlements are the 3 things driving the debt but the ridiculous overspending on the military has nothing to do with it. Screw the poor we have wars to fight!

**** you Paul Ryan and **** YOU WISCONSIN for electing this *******. You should all be ashamed and I hope you all lose your health care, lose your job and live on the streets.
                        This made me chuckle today. I have zero sympathy.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/blogs/wisconsin-voter/2017/03/18/rural-wisconsin-takes-hit-gop-health-plan-after-backing-donald-trump/99349712/

Comment

Here is The Video

So entitlements are the 3 things driving the debt but the ridiculous overspending on the military has nothing to do with it. Screw the poor we have wars to fight!

**** you Paul Ryan and **** YOU WISCONSIN for electing this *******. You should all be ashamed and I hope you all lose your health care, lose your job and live on the streets.
                          You forgot cancer.
                          Last edited by burd; 03-19-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            You forgot cancer.
                            Touche...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

37% approval.
                              Lowest in 1st term in history to this point and lowest since they began tracking in 1945.
                              Wonder how many in Ohio, Michigan etc...are still happy this is what they voted for.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                37% approval.
                                Lowest in 1st term in history to this point and lowest since they began tracking in 1945.
                                Wonder how many in Ohio, Michigan etc...are still happy this is what they voted for.
                                The canary in my (shuttered) coal mine has been shifting from full-throated MAGA to, "I don't even care,, as long as he ****es off liberals."
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X