• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Just tweeted:
    Rachel Maddow MSNBC‏Verified account @maddow 41m41 minutes ago
    BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.
    (Seriously).
    Dis' gon' be good.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Just tweeted:
      (Seriously).
      If they pulled a Rickroll I would personally give them all my money.

ETA: Claiming they have his 1040 from 2005.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Holy tucking ****
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Tomorrow is going to be amazing if these pan out.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This may be the first time in 3 years I regret not having cable. Hell, I don't even care that it's Maddow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
              Just tweeted:
              (Seriously).
              *Yawn*

My guess: this is Rachel Maddow's Al Capone's vault.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

This is gonna be like Geraldo finding Al Capone's vault.

ETA: *shakes fist at aparch*
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I dunno she had to have read them...she isn't going to tank her credibility for one nights ratings.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                    Just tweeted:
                    (Seriously).
                    Seriously? Against the season finale of This Is Us??

Comment

2005...I'm betting this is before he got really buddy-buddy with the Russians. Undoubtedly some scuzzy stuff in there and could have sunk him in the election, but not now.

ETA: Or it shows his pet peeve, which is he's not worth as much as he says he is...again, would have sunk him then but not now.
                      Last edited by Twitch Boy; 03-14-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Just tweeted:
                        (Seriously).

This would be fantastic if it was just a troll of Trump and they have no proof. Watch Trump go insane. But regardless, I can see the steam coming off his big red head.
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          You need to read further into the article. It isnt about just that story it is about the fact that they felt so emboldened even before and now they have been given carte blanche by Czar Urea.

From the article:

The practice of searching certain people’s cellphones at the border did not start with Trump (the couple described above were interrogated in January, before Trump’s inauguration) but according to many, many reports the strong-arm behavior and attitude of border agents has worsened dramatically since the election. In February of this year alone, five thousand devices were “accessed,” more than the entirety of 2015, in what former privacy officers for the Department of Homeland Security see as a “conscious strategy.” The former acting Commissioner under both the Bush and Obama Administration, Jayson Ahern, says the policy of searching electronic items is supposed to be “based on specific, articulable facts that raise security concerns.”

It is apparent that under Trump the policy is now being applied on the basis of religion.

Well I did read it. And I read the actual NBC news report this guy tells you to read. Here's an actual quote from the original source referencing the part you highlight:

Data provided by the Department of Homeland Security shows that searches of cellphones by border agents has exploded, growing fivefold in just one year, from fewer than 5,000 in 2015 to nearly 25,000 in 2016.
                          The author forgot to include that part.

Here's another quote from the original article:

What CBP agents call "detaining" cellphones didn't start after Donald Trump's election. The practice began a decade ago, late in the George W. Bush administration, but was highly focused on specific individuals.
                          The more aggressive tactics of the past two yearstwo senior intelligence officials told NBC News, were sparked by a string of domestic incidents in 2015 and 2016 in which the watch list system and the FBI failed to stop American citizens from conducting attacks.,

Which isn't to say that none of this isn't concerning. (In fact Mrs. McBadgerton is in Indonesia right now.) But it does make one wonder whether the author is more concerned about the issue or about ginning up rhetoric against Hitler. Oops. I mean the President.
                          Originally posted by WiscTJK
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

He can go flush himself

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              well Maddow just exposed the guy who gave the tax returns. Methinks there's going to be some violence against him by the Trumptards.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

I don't care that it's a parody account, I agree nonetheless. His people are just so in love with him, and willing to believe it's an MSM lie...

Comment

Working...
                                X