X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Yeah I saw it...the man is nuts!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Apparently Spicey said Trump didn't mean "wiretapping" when he said he was wiretapped. You can't make this crap up...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I Tweeted #Loser at King. It was immature, but fun and worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Yeah I saw it...the man is nuts!
          They believe their moment has finally come.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I Tweeted #Loser at King. It was immature, but fun and worth it.
            Better to just tweet him a copy of what he's accomplished in Congress.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Better to just tweet him a copy of what he's accomplished in Congress.
              So, this?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                So, this?

Exactly. But a zero needs context.

Like which is greater: The number of Syrian refugees who have committed an act of terrorism on US soil or number of bills Steve King has gotten out of committee?
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Like which is greater: The number of Syrian refugees who have committed an act of terrorism on US soil or number of bills Steve King has gotten out of committee?
                  Stolen

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Apparently Spicey said Trump didn't mean "wiretapping" when he said he was wiretapped. You can't make this crap up...
                    http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politi...ing/index.html

Namely, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump wasn't referring to wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping.
                    Spicer also said that Trump was referring to the Obama administration broadly -- and not accusing Obama of personal involvement -- when he tweeted that "Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower" and accused Obama of being a "bad" or "sick guy."
                    I firmly believe that one day Spicer is going to be asked a question that ends up being the proverbial straw. He's going to pause, look down at the podium, look back up at the press and say, "You know what guys? My boss is the dumbest person I have ever met, you wouldn't cut me a little slack on this sh~t. I did my best and I'm tired of it. You ****ing deal with this a__hole. **** this, I'm flying to someplace warm and having a margarita.
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Fan-****ing-tastic.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

[url]I firmly believe that one day Spicer is going to be asked a question that ends up being the proverbial straw. He's going to pause, look down at the podium, look back up at the press and say, "You know what guys? My boss is the dumbest person I have ever met, you wouldn't cut me a little slack on this sh~t. I did my best and I'm tired of it. You ****ing deal with this a__hole. **** this, I'm flying to someplace warm and having a margarita.
                        Will never happen, but would be fantastic TV.

Comment

When a seven-year-old says you are something, it's because you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4oLpoj2xfc

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            When a seven-year-old says you are something, it's because you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4oLpoj2xfc
                            I've had 7-year old cousins refer to me as a lumberjack and a barbarian. Just saying.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Why would independent press be outlawed?
                              Because your preferred regime has been trying to delegitimise it since day one?

Because he campaigned against it, saying he wanted to "open up the libel laws" and make it legal to sue over bad press? Presumably he'll come up shorthanded on that one, but he stands a better chance of doing that than hi fulfilling his promises about Medicare.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politi...ing/index.html

I firmly believe that one day Spicer is going to be asked a question that ends up being the proverbial straw. He's going to pause, look down at the podium, look back up at the press and say, "You know what guys? My boss is the dumbest person I have ever met, you wouldn't cut me a little slack on this sh~t. I did my best and I'm tired of it. You ****ing deal with this a__hole. **** this, I'm flying to someplace warm and having a margarita.
                                This makes Bill Clinton's dodging look like amateur hour. Now even when Trump specifically says something, doubles down on it and gets his surrogates to defend it and look into it he obviously didnt mean what he said. It is amazing...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X