This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    He cant be serious...no one is that drunk this early in the day.
    I've been in Hawaii for a week now and we're a few time zones behind of course. Every morning when we wake up, we check the news and wonder what on earth could have happened in the last eight hours.
    Needless to say, the morning news reading has bordered on incredulous

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I've been in Hawaii for a week now and we're a few time zones behind of course. Every morning when we wake up, we check the news and wonder what on earth could have happened in the last eight hours.
      Hey, it's the same here in CONUS because Trump is up tweeting at 3, without makeup.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trump making Michigan great again.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Ben Carson, folks: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ants/98816752/

There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Bordered?
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Be proud, "conservatives." Be oh so very proud.

"And I'm proud to be an American..."
              If that situation happened and I was around, I would be very hesitant to put myself in harms way. These RWNJs have killed before and will continue doing it.

If it happens, I'd first call 911 and start taking notes on the racist *******. If no violence occurs, I'll be the first to walk over and offer what help I can. In this case it might be as useless as a napkin or towel or something useful like the license plate of the racist.

Maybe all I can do is offer my apologies and make sure he's ok. But I'm not going to put myself in front of an unstable republican.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                He cant be serious...no one is that drunk this early in the day.
                Oh come on, haven't you ever been up to the lake? You can be drunk all day if you don't start in the morning.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Oh come on, haven't you ever been up to the lake? You can be drunk all day if you don't start in the morning.
                  One man's early in the day is another man's late night.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    One man's early in the day is another man's late night.
                    Keplerian for "It's five o'clock somewhere"?
                    Code:

Comment

Keplerian for "It's five o'clock somewhere"?
                      More like, "no matter when you enter the bar, you meet somebody else leaving it."
                      Cornell University

Comment

Difference being if I am up at the Lake I dont have to be in front of the White House Press Corp being mocked...err...quoted around the world
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ah Vouchers...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Difference being if I am up at the Lake I dont have to be in front of the White House Press Corp being mocked...err...quoted around the world
                            It's Trump's world, we're just Margarita'n in it.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              We don't solve anything anymore. We just recycle bad ideas.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Look out. The idiot is tweeting **** again.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X