This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

On the evening of Sept. 30, 2016, Singh was having dinner at a Habit Burger restaurant in a West Park commercial strip mall when he stepped out to a patio dining area to take a phone call from his cousin.

“He turned 14 that day,” Singh recalled in a phone call to Capital & Main. “And so here I am, wishing him a happy birthday, having a long conversation with him, when out of the corner of my eye [I saw] a Caucasian man approach and he started yelling at me, telling me that I was a terrorist, that I was going to blow up the country.”

Confused, Singh said he stared uncomprehendingly as the bearded and tattooed man repeated the words, adding, “I should ****ing kill you right now.” Instead, said Singh, the man threw his drink at him, soaking Singh’s turban and clothes as nearby diners watched.

“I felt the adrenaline rush, the fight or flight,” Singh remembered. “I actually told him that I would call the police, and I stepped towards him . . . and had actually dialed 911, and I think that’s why he walked away.”

Fortunately, the cup contained nothing more lethal than a cold beverage, and Singh was able to give the police a description of the assailant along with his vehicle make and license plate number. But it was little consolation, given the shock of what had just happened. Most painful, he said, is the memory of what didn’t happen.

“They just sat there,” Singh said incredulously of the other diners. “I don’t know if this was the bystander effect or what, but none of them said or did anything. . . . That was painful because my cousins were inside the Habit Burger, so I had to walk inside afterwards past all of these people who had just seen what happened. They are talking and laughing and having a good time, and here I am, dripping this liquid and in shock.”
    Something similar came up in my Facebook feed over the weekend, i assume because someone I'm friends with was also friends with them, and either liked or replied to their post.

Anyway, this woman's daughter was in Germany, riding the subway, when some skinhead nazi started harassing this Muslim woman and her kids. She told him to ST FU, and as a result, this guy punched her. Unbeknownst to him, this girl was a black belt, and proceeded to kick his azz. The other people on the train started cheering, and then, the best part, is this girl started beeching them out for just sitting there and doing nothing while this guy was harassing the lady.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

All you need to know about today's Republicans.

Despite multiple verified incidents of Trump campaign staffer having contact with Russian government officials, nothing to see here, we don't need any investigations to find out what was going on.

Trump, despite offering no evidence, tweets that his phone was tapped by Obama, and three separate Congressional committees say they need to hold hearings to get to the bottom of it.

And I'm sure Sicatoka and the rest of the Trump apologists here see absolutely nothing strange about this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You really need to start reading other people's posts

(I posted that Saturday I believe)
        Nope, this is a DIFFERENT Sikh. This isn't the Kansas City guy, it's a new Seattle guy.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sad. Suck it up, snowflakes.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politi...bus/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Something similar came up in my Facebook feed over the weekend, i assume because someone I'm friends with was also friends with them, and either liked or replied to their post.

Anyway, this woman's daughter was in Germany, riding the subway, when some skinhead nazi started harassing this Muslim woman and her kids. She told him to ST FU, and as a result, this guy punched her. Unbeknownst to him, this girl was a black belt, and proceeded to kick his azz. The other people on the train started cheering, and then, the best part, is this girl started beeching them out for just sitting there and doing nothing while this guy was harassing the lady.
            I was on a DC subway a couple years ago when one of these mouth breathers started in loudly on an older woman in a headscarf. I did the thing I do in that situation -- I walked over and casually interposed myself in between the man and his target but didn't say anything or make eye contact. The last thing I want to do is activate one of these moron's masculinity anxieties.

I'm average height and build, and 50. There were any number of much more imposing and younger men in the same Metro car who did nothing even though they were looking right at him.

Anyway, the cowardly moron did what the other 4 or 5 eejits I've done this with all did. As soon as he didn't have a direct line to his frail, female target, he shut up.

The point is, it takes so little to stand up to the Trumpettes of the world. They're so vicious because they're so empty. And yet, very few men stand up to them. It's possible that we are just so shocked when somebody behaves like such a sh-tbox that the natural impulse is to be rooted to the spot. But just make the terrain more difficult, without challenging them and their sad hyper-macho stupidity, and they'll fold. They'll always fold. They're losers.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And here's some proof as an exclusive: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-trumps-calls/

Comment

All the rightwing Trump fellator sites are blaming Priebus and lobbying for his dismissal. They can't understand why their authoritarian messiah hasn't just flexed his Jehovah Powers and made America great again, so obviously there must be a fifth column of GOP cucks or librul saboteurs or Jewish bankers or Satanist newsmen or Obama-led sleeper cell Muslin Negroes binding their hero like Gulliver.

Priebus prays to his little statuette of Scooter Libby every night to be fired, or at least hit by a bus, to end his torment.
                Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  All the rightwing Trump fellator sites are blaming Priebus and lobbying for his dismissal. They can't understand why their authoritarian messiah hasn't just flexed his Jehovah Powers and made America great again, so obviously there must be a fifth column of GOP cucks or librul saboteurs or Jewish bankers or Satanist newsmen or Obama-led sleeper cell Muslin Negroes binding their hero like Gulliver.

Priebus prays to his little statuette of Scooter Libby every night to be fired, or at least hit by a bus, to end his torment.
                  How about John McCain and Paul Ryan? They get donations from Soros.

Comment

It's funny, cause right after he took office, I read something somewhere, the interviewer asked one of his surrogates when America would be great again. The surrogate said, "When Trump says it is".

Surprised he hasn't done it already.

Comment

O coz, coz, coz, my pretty little coz,
                      That thou didst know how many fathom deep I am in love.
                      But it cannot be sounded; my affection hath an unknown bottom
                      -- Rosalind, As You Like It
                      This is starting to feel very much like Watergate. It just keeps going deeper, and branching off into more and more serpentine, subterranean, suboceanic caves. It cannot be sounded; it hath an unknown bottom.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 03-06-2017, 03:42 PM.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Big hitter, the Lama.

Comment

The buck still stops nowhere with this POTUS.

Comment

Nope, this is a DIFFERENT Sikh. This isn't the Kansas City guy, it's a new Seattle guy.
                            I thought I posted the Seattle one...I never read the full article about the KC one.

(how sad is the topic of this conversation)
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa McSpicer
                              "The President had a fantastic week advancing his agenda to lift up all Americans and keep the nation safe. His joint session speech will go down in history as one of the best," White House spokesman Sean Spicer said in response to CNN's reporting.
                              He cant be serious...no one is that drunk this early in the day.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I thought I posted the Seattle one...I never read the full article about the KC one.

(how sad is the topic of this conversation)
                                Just wait a few days. There'll be another one.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X