X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.6 - Russia Is Just A Witch Hunt

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Roger Stone admits the Trump campaign had connections to Wikileaks. Seperately, he seems to be a South Pole Elf.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0d2821b4ec16c?
    Wow...mysoginist tyrade as soon as he is caught lying...sound like anyone we know?

Congrats GOP...this Administration in 6 weeks is worse than any other possibly since before the War of Northern Aggression. (aka The War Where Those Who Got The Vapors Over States rights Were Proven to Be Morons)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Agree that's a long shot. But Odds he raped underage girls are probably only 8:1. Maybe put some energy into that Sic, you're more likely to find something.
      You know I made that up right?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Again, some miss that I did say that no tap ever happened is a real possibility. That would mean that Trump is wrong. That's Occam's razor.

But to not want to believe or consider that an illegal tap could happen is, as WANDH says, naive. Why? Because it's happened before.
        So now it's gone from, in your original post, a 249/250 (99.6%) probability of not actually happening to a "real possibility" on par with the alternative that you presented with no evidentiary support? And you wonder why we give you shiat?

Comment

I can't be the only one who keeps thinking of the song "Razzle Dazzle" from the Musical "Chicago" for this administration.

As soon as we get some news flow going, there's a major distraction, just to keep everyone off balance.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            I can't be the only one who keeps thinking of the song "Razzle Dazzle" from the Musical "Chicago" for this administration.

As soon as we get some news flow going, there's a major distraction, just to keep everyone off balance.
            I think most people think of this one
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Last Week Tonight slaughtered the Wiretapping BS including the ridiculousness of the "I am only hypothesizing" defenders. You might do well to watch it Sicatoka especially Ms. Huckabee at the end...that is how ludicrous you sound when you play your little Glengarry Glen Ross games with the possibility...

Here It Is
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I *think* what some are trying to say, and please correct if wrong, is that Trump, despite his best efforts at being incompetent, MIGHT have stumbled upon something, however unlikely.
                Lol
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  Craig James killed five hookers.
                  CJK5H.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 03-06-2017, 07:57 AM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Last Week Tonight slaughtered the Wiretapping BS including the ridiculousness of the "I am only hypothesizing" defenders. You might do well to watch it Sicatoka especially Ms. Huckabee at the end...that is how ludicrous you sound when you play your little Glengarry Glen Ross games with the possibility...

Here It Is
                    The Dalai Lama story sucked, though.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      You know I made that up right?
                      lol yes. It's so bad that when you make up something horrific, it turns out to be pretty close to something likely. Because I'm not making up mine.

Comment

From a member of the CIA: http://www.infowars.com/former-cia-a...abotage-trump/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Your source is RT, Putin's propaganda arm.

Sucker.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 03-06-2017, 08:36 AM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

lol yes. It's so bad that when you make up something horrific, it turns out to be pretty close to something likely. Because I'm not making up mine.
                            I know...I almost used the "raped little girls" as my joke but since it may have happened the point of my post would have been moot

(and this is the clown people are bending into pretzels to defend)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              The Dalai Lama story sucked, though.
                              I disagree...the Dalai Llama passing on his "Demoness" to Jon Oliver was awesome! The sense of humor that man (DL) has is something too many lack these days...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I disagree...the Dalai Llama passing on his "Demoness" to Jon Oliver was awesome! The sense of humor that man (DL) has is something too many lack these days...
                                I loved it too.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X